Metal gigs Helsinki

metalshallneverdie82

dangerous fan
Dec 5, 2002
London
Visit site
Hi guys, just wondering if you can help. I am going to Helsinki this week and I can't find a website for any metal gigs that may be happening. Can you help? Does anyone know of any metal gigs or a website I can find this information on. Thanks.

Death Animal said:
Tavastia Club, Helsinki, the #1 rock venue in Finland. For a list on upcoming events and other useful info click here.
U p c o m i n g e v e n t
Wed 5.4. Stratovarius - Tickets 20 € at the Tiketti
Opening hours: Sun-Thu 21-02, Fri-Sat 21-03
Fully licensed | Age limit 18 years

http://www.tavastiaklubi.fi/index.php?lang=en
paddy cannot go there drink cost too much paddy has no money him skint:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Today was Stratovarius and at another bar Swallow the Sun & Finntroll & Grendel... I've been to the second one and it was fucking good!
Next week will become very good with Bolt Thrower & Kataklysm, Anthrax & Beyond Fear, Ajatarra and Divercia. Unfortunately I booked a trip home to the Netherlands from next week Tuesday on, so I will miss all of that :(

MetalTuup said:
Today was Stratovarius and at another bar Swallow the Sun & Finntroll & Grendel... I've been to the second one and it was fucking good!
Next week will become very good with Bolt Thrower & Kataklysm, Anthrax & Beyond Fear, Ajatarra and Divercia. Unfortunately I booked a trip home to the Netherlands from next week Tuesday on, so I will miss all of that :(

Those are awesome bands...damn I wish I lived in Scandinavia sometimes :mad:

deadwinternight said:
so what about Iceland? or Greenland for that matter? i could of sworn Iceland was part of Scandinavia..

The article Doden's Grey posted said Iceland is part of Scandinavia.