Metal girl here!

Black Sentry

Metal Warrior Lady
Dec 29, 2007
Italy
Hi everybody! I'm an italian girl who has already joint this metal community :kickass:
Something about me?not so interesting :err: but...i'm 20,i'm a student and a musician,i've been playing piano for 9 years and the electric guitar for 1(still improving!)and i sing...i don't have a real band :cry: but sometimes i play with some friends,it's not a band but a sort of frienship-music-project(...what the hell i'm talking about?...:err:)...i love metal music,especially power,epic,speed,melodic,viking,symphonic etc but one of my favourite bands is children of bodom :oops:
Hope i'll enjoy here,and congratulations for the forum it's soo well organized!! Kisses

ps.last but not least...i'm italian and my english is not very good,sorry!...i'll try not to do mistakes but i think i've already done a lot of them...:oops::oops:

Thanks a lot!!i think that a person who knows that it's not his own language tries to pay more attention,at least because he's not sure of being understood.....!

Hi everybody! I'm an italian girl who has already joint this metal community :kickass:
Something about me?not so interesting :err: but...i'm 20,i'm a student and a musician,i've been playing piano for 9 years and the electric guitar for 1(still improving!)and i sing...i don't have a real band :cry: but sometimes i play with some friends,it's not a band but a sort of frienship-music-project(...what the hell i'm talking about?...:err:)...i love metal music,especially power,epic,speed,melodic,viking,symphonic etc but one of my favourite bands is children of bodom :oops:
Hope i'll enjoy here,and congratulations for the forum it's soo well organized!! Kisses

ps.last but not least...i'm italian and my english is not very good,sorry!...i'll try not to do mistakes but i think i've already done a lot of them...:oops::oops:

WELCOME Italy to the UM I hope your stay is an enjoyable one.

cheers:kickass:maiden1

You type better English than
half the English speakers here.

Welcome :D Have fun.

He's right you know, I blame my teachers for thickness....:erk:

Thank you SO MUCH!!all international surveys assume that italians are the worst at foreign languages learning....anyway,thanks!!