Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2005

metaldan87

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
Anyone going?
Im goin to see Anthrax, Nightwish and Shadows Fall :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This is also the first time I believe they have power metal bands being nominated for awards! Nightwish for Best New Band (new?) and Dragonforce for Best UK Band (finally openning the scene in the UK, go boys!). :worship:

It will be interesting to see if they can snatch the awards away from the usual trendy bands we see every year :loco:

-Gavin- said:
No they haven't...

Their debut was the album called nemo!!!! with the hit single Wish I Had An Angel!

~Stolen from the Nightwish website:
"Nightwish was "born" in July 1996 at midnight when Tuomas was spending a night with his friends around a campfire. The first three songs, which were acoustic mood music, were recorded between October and December 1996." :loco:

How are you definitely going, since the tickets are avalible to winners only?

How do I get my grubby little paws on a ticket Mr. or Mrs. Metal Hammer person?", we hear you cry. Well, you can't buy tickets for the show for love nor money (although we're open to suggestions!). Instead, to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2005, you simply have to VOTE for which of your favourite bands should win a GG award. It's as simple as that!
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To vote for your fave bands in the Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2005, click here to access our online voting form. Fill in your details, select the bands that you think deserve to be honoured on the night and click 'Submit.' [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your entry will be printed off and stuck in our very large Golden Gods 2005 hat, and if you're lucky enough to have your name picked out of said hat, then you and a mate will receive a pair of tickets to come along and join in the fun on the night.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring it on![/font]​

Tonberry said:
~Stolen from the Nightwish website:
"Nightwish was "born" in July 1996 at midnight when Tuomas was spending a night with his friends around a campfire. The first three songs, which were acoustic mood music, were recorded between October and December 1996." :loco:

I was joking, i've been a fan for years.

I though so when I wrote it back. And then re-read Nemo first release ;P Sorry, was a little early this morning! You should of put a silly face there, then I would of gotten it :p

Oh damn, I thought you could get tickets :(

You are right Symphony, it's gonna be a tough one for Dragonforce since all the others are big trendy bands who are in Kerrap TV and Metal Hammer all the time. But what an achievment it would be for them to beat the trendy crap around! All support the 'Force METAL FOREVER!!!

With a new album come out I hope the 'Quest gets nominated next year too! Up the 'Quest!!!