Metal in Houston TX

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I will be in Houston TX on the 21st and 22nd of this month. Does anyone know of any metal shows going on on these nights?

YES!!

Sept 22nd at F.B.I. #1 - KRUCIBLE, SIX MINUTE CENTURY, MAGISTRAL, WIDE OPEN THROTTLE ... "Texas Madfest Encore"
www.fbirocks.com
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/texas-madfest/331513-roll-call-tmf-version-1-5-a.html

KRUCIBLE.gif

I will be in Houston TX on the 21st and 22nd of this month. Does anyone know of any metal shows going on on these nights?

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! As everyone is saying the FBI show on the 22nd with KRUCIBLE, you better be there it is going to kick major ass.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sweet! I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate I missed the Madfest but I can get partial redemption here. Thanks for the info to all. Will John and Tammy be there?

I am sure Tammy will be there and I am going to do my best to make it down. You got to remember I am 10 hours by car, and 2 hours by air from Houston. but this is a show I would hate to miss.

Yep, I'll most certainly be there! I'm only 4 hours north by car, so I have no excuse :lol: I'm pretty sure all the Houston-area PP family will be at this show, and even some from as far away as South Dakota and New Jersey! :D

John I totally hope you can make it! Are we all going to stay at the same hotel again? The Motel 6? When MindFlow came back to Houston, they stayed at a Super 8 a few miles down the road instead, because it had wireless. It's nicer, but more expensive, the parking lot is a pain, and the staff make promises they back out of, but it's a pretty nice room. I think Shadoe and Beth are staying at the Wingate, but I'm not interested in spending $100/night that close to PP.

Can't wait to see you FatesFan! We'll make it feel like Madfest for ya! :headbang:

Oh, hell... if John *AND* Tammy are going I guess I'd better head down that weekend as well! I've promised to make it to Houston to see my nephews play football this fall, and that seems like an excellent weekend to make the trek - especially since I also have an opportunity to partially redeem myself for missing Madfest like FatesFan said above!

Oh, hell... if John *AND* Tammy are going I guess I'd better head down that weekend as well! I've promised to make it to Houston to see my nephews play football this fall, and that seems like an excellent weekend to make the trek - especially since I also have an opportunity to partially redeem myself for missing Madfest like FatesFan said above!

TRUTH! Every word of it.... :lol: