Metal in Italy

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
What's the metal scene like in Italy? I only know of Aborym reeking havoc on the Pope. What other bands are from this land the Sopranos originated from? I might have heard of the bands, but I probably didn't realize they were from Italy.

If the women are hot (like they are in my dreams about Italy) and the metal scene is happenin, I might move there.:p

Void Of Silence
Thee Maldoror Kollective
Ephel Duath

the sun is shining all the time, grass is green and girls are pretty, so what are you waiting for?

My girlfriend wants to move to Italy. I must say, it sounds very convincing. I don't speak a lick of Italian (except what I see on the Sopranos).

you're right, the hair and face may be similar.... but Italian girls got a lot of more natural stuff and real dangerous bodies (no plastic usually)........ don't look for imitations check the real thing!

Originally posted by Michele/Xyphias
you're right, the hair and face may be similar.... but Italian girls got a lot of more natural stuff and real dangerous bodies (no plastic usually)........ don't look for imitations check the real thing!

yes but also the face is not similar ...expecially the sight and the expressions!

however sometimes i like fake bodies 'cause the first thing i caught in a woman(also for sex) :
1)face
2)look in her eyes
3)legs and feet
4)ass :lol:

and aria giovanni have no life it seem a doll or something like that!

:D

p.s. a miche' quanno esce il nuovo atrox?

some of my favourite italian bands apart code666 ones, not only metal:
Noctifer (old school black metal)
Bad Sector (industrial)
Face the fact (hard core)
I Burn (industrial)
Il Segno del Comando (dark/progressive)
Asmodaeo (doom and roll !?)
Ordeal (ambient)
but so many others too...........

ok dimensionidol.... just a curiosity
btw, I think italian scene is growing nowadays and is giving birth to great bands... just we must avoid to over-evaluate everything coming from our Country not to ruin this good situation.... as usual fakes and trend-followers are ready to jump on the train and we must support and spread only the best music and original ideas...
just one more, remeber that Italy it's not only the country of melodic power metal, even if this is the scene creating the most famous Italian bands at the moment.... just wait for the explosion of the extreme scene (it's just coming to set the world afire).