Metal in Italy

Isn't Mortuary Drape italian? Not that they're any good or anything, but they're italians, right? Well, I've got their 'Into the drape'-album, and I'll sell it for a spicy pizza or the autograph of Robert DeNiro...

threesome???? Someone says threesome???
2 nice girls and me??? This is MY thread! ehehhe
However...
I can't find many interesting people here in Italy...
Only a bounch of stupid sheeps that CAN'T think!
The 99% of the people around seems to be the same one!!
Almost everyday I think I'm not in the right place...100 times a day I want to vomit on the people I see...
Stay AWAY from here!!! Or...come here and KILL them!

...While...On the other side...
Here in Italy there are some very good bands...
You know, all italian bands with Code666:
- Aborym
- VoidOfSilence
- TheeMaldororKollective
- EphelDuath
- HandfulOfHate

And...there are also some other interesting bands:
- first! My personal band!(and all the bands I'll be involved in the future...not all the one I was involved in the past...ehhe).
- then a lot of underground and still unsigned bands (if you need some names just ask me for...)

Originally posted by TRSTN
Isn't Mortuary Drape italian? Not that they're any good or anything, but they're italians, right? Well, I've got their 'Into the drape'-album, and I'll sell it for a spicy pizza or the autograph of Robert DeNiro...

you are a complete fucking homosexual

mortuary drape destroys all bullshit you listen to. you are probably one of those 'oh, i like experimental sounds blah blah blah im open minded blah blah'

they were doing their own thing (musically) before you were out of diapers, asshat.

well, I don't like Mortuary Drape either, even if I admit that they were one of the first band in italy to play Occult BM... the fact is that :worship: now a band just because 20 years ago they started to play BM is too close to the kind of :worship: that i saw for bands like Manowar, Morbid Angel, Judas Priest or Deicide, shitty bands worshipped for their past, no matter if now they sucks. I support MUSIC, not History, Ideology or Traditions