Metal in Paris?

I'm going to France in 8 days and was wondering if there was anything metal-related there, like a shop or something. I'm getting a bunch of money with me, so I'm planning on buying a bunch of CDs.

Do you have any recommendations?

Eitherway, if i ever get drugged and taken to paris like they do with BA barracus, ill go to them catacombs if i have the chance

^^That was a huge LOL

There's a bunch of decent french bands, but it's not like you can't get the stuff off the Internet. As for places in Paris, I'm totally clueless =)

Yes. Don't go. French people suck. Trust me, I am french. Parisian french are the worst.
I'm sorry I have to agree on this :lol:

There are several places dedicated to metal in Paris, but less than in any other country : France is probably (after Poland) the less open-minded place concerning music. There are a lot of concert halls, but only a few shops/forums/etc... The best you can do in Paris is visiting all the classics monuments, walk around and have some (expensive) beers in the Quartier Latin. But you won't go far if you're looking for some metal places. If you wanna buy CDs, you'll probably find something, but I live here since 2007 and I still haven't found any, you'll probably be deceived.

And above all, DON'T THINK PARIS IS A WONDERFUL AND CHARMING PLACE :lol::lol::lol: