METAL Injection: Gigantour Footage NOW ONLINE and MORE!

deadspout

I eat souls
Jul 2, 2005
Tampa, FL
www.myspace.com
newsblast.jpg

gigantour.jpg

GIGANTOUR Channel Launches

METAL Injection has just launched our exclusive GIGANTOUR channel, and its your one-stop shop for everything about the Fall fest. Now online:

- 2 classic videos from headliners MEGADETH
- EXCLUSIVE interview with Randy Blythe of LAMB OF GOD
- EXCLUSIVE interview with Mikael and Peter of OPETH
- Videos from Overkill, Arch Enemy, The SmashUp and more

Watch it all now at http://www.metalinjection.tv

greg.jpg

Ask Him...He's Right!

Check out the newest edition to METAL Injection: Ask Me, I'm Right!, our first advice column featuring the writing of Greg Weeks, bassist of The Red Chord. Greg is open to answer any and all of your problematic needs. In his debut column, Greg discusses many pressing issues including growing a full manly beard, hidden messages on Red Chord T-Shirts, his hip hop skills and much more. Here is a preview of what you can expect:

Pansy Division Rules!
Well, im going around asking any band I come across how they got signed. Whats the story with you guys?
Was it a hook up, luck or all the sex guy had with the record executives?
I mean, it has to be hard for an all gay band to get signed lol.

nah, seriously, howd you guys go about it all.

-lester

Greg's response:

First off, my band has no sexual orintation to speak of and secondly, all you have to do is convince a label that you're worth something. They need a reason to put you out. Prove, through an amazing live show or a great demo, that you're worth their time. Speaking of demos, make sure yours sounds great. Take the time to make sure it sounds like a real recording. Also, were you asking about how gay bands get signed because you and your friends are gay and in a band looking to get signed? Just wondering.

-Greg

Click here for more..
logo.jpg

Open your ears to the new wave of music discovery! METAL Injection Radio is the only network of podcasts dedicated to all things metal and hardcore, with a wide variety of shows for every metalhead's tastes. Here's whats currently playing:

MSRCast is on a with a ghouling Halloween Special featuring evilness from Slayer, Deicide, Testament, Twisted Sister, Type-O and much more

The Entropy League takes things one step further, as they play a slew of songs all named Halloween from bands such as Helloween, Avenger, King Diamond, Misfits and much more

And don't forget to check out the Dead Zone's One Year In the Zone special with tracks from Beneath the Massacre, Emporor, Pig Destroyer, All Shall Perish and more.

All these and other awesome podcasts can be found at http://metalinjection.net/radio/