Metal is Satanic

You guys saying "fuck Christianity" is just as ignorant as this 13 year old kid saying "metal is satanic."

Obviously, but I just wanted to take and push the already-old damn christians-thing a little further :devil:

Still, I don't remember music killing legions of people throughout its history, so I wouldn't say it's AS ignorant to say "fuck christianity".

Either way, I hope that boy finds sense sooner or later in his life, and I'm not talking about listening to metal.

On your second line, you have a point.

If we don't watch out, this guy it going to become the second coming of Hitler to metal-heads around the world...

I found that amusing, so I watched this one..

Who saves everyone?? that evil satanist Bruce Dickinson in a 757 saves everyone

EDIT: NOT EVEN THE JEWS!!! wtf lol

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone is entitled to their opinion,

dont leave what others say bother you,

me myself, well im not a metal fan
but im open to any type of music, thats why im here

and there's the most salient point of the discussion thus far.

Christianity is really just another loaded gun though, its not a weapon unless you really chose it to be.

The real problem isn't religion or guns, its ignorant, stupid and malicious people with access to both.

0:35? Turd?

This clip is hilarious! This kid's going to have one hell of a 21st birthday party when he gets there. "Now let's watch some videos of Josh at age nine".

Öwen;9182342 said:
Christianity is really just another loaded gun though, its not a weapon unless you really chose it to be.

The real problem isn't religion or guns, its ignorant, stupid and malicious people with access to both.

yes... stupid people with religion are stupid and dangerous, stupid people with guns are stupid and dangerous... stupid people with anything that has potential danger inherent in it (cars, knives, big sitcks, etc.) are stupid and dangerous.

and intelligent responsible people with guns/knives/cars/etc., are intelligent and responsible.

but it takes religion to get normally intelligent and responsible people to become stark raving lunatics that are dangerous to everything around them... especially to the minds of the children in their charge.