Metal Maniacs Dec 2004 Issue - Vehemence Interview Featured

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Alright here is the issue, did everyone buy their copy yet? click on this link to read the interview.

http://www.vehemence.com/images/metalmaniacs04interview.jpg

metalmaniacsdec2004.jpg

Nice, I read through that... pretty huge image scan. You said you guys are writing stuff for a new album already (awesome), how's that coming along? Does Nathan actually write any of the instrument parts, or does he strictly stay with the lyrical concept and album titles?

VEHEMENCE said:
Bjorn and I just write the music. Cant read it, are you blind? the image is huge, hehe
Hey now! It was loading huge then it shrank! The whole spread was in one window. I am a bit of a fucktard when it comes to computers though! And no I'm not blind! (as evidenced in my very first post!) muahahahaha!

Awsome article John. Hey man, we appreciate talking to you as much you do interacting with us fans. Its nice to have a connection with a band. It's nice to communicate and get a feel for the people are making that wonderful noise. Besides that, it's just cool... so when I drive to work today and blast 'Her Beautiful Eyes' I can think, hell yeah those guys are just a bunch of dudes, like me.

There is a cool picture of Amon Amarth in it. Go get it!
Oh yeah Jan is on the stand. Thats a cool headbanging gif of Dime. Doing the reverse windmills. Oh yeah the reason why the picture shrank was because you have your IE Browser set to do that, internet options, tools, and uncheck mark the resize feature. And it should show pictures the way they are.

VEHEMENCE said:
There is a cool picture of Amon Amarth in it. Go get it!
Oh yeah Jan is on the stand. Thats a cool headbanging gif of Dime. Doing the reverse windmills. Oh yeah the reason why the picture shrank was because you have your IE Browser set to do that, internet options, tools, and uncheck mark the resize feature. And it should show pictures the way they are.
Que?