Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
logo.gif

VEHEMENCE HEADLINING AZ SHOW & END OF TOUR UPDATE

FRIDAY DECEMBER 10, 2004
The Marquee Theater
730 N. Mill Avenue , Tempe, AZ 85281

Support Vehemence by purchasing a ticket through Paypal. Tickets will be sent within the following two weeks prior of the show date.

Purchase Ticket at this link:

http://www.vehemence.com/tour.html

Doors @ 6pm, Show @ 7pm All Ages, Bar w/ID $8 Adv. $10 @ the Door Tickets available at the Marquee Box Office, www.luckymanproductions.net, & Metal Devastation Free Parking

VEHEMENCE / MOTIVE / AUTUMNS END / SHATTERED. Support the local scene or it won’t support you! This should be a very friendly show, plus it is the first time The Marquee has put anything like this on for local metal bands. Flyers are available at Zia Records, Tower Records, Metal Devastation and other local shops. Tickets will be available soon through our website with Paypal. Network this show so this can be huge and enjoyable for everyone. Vehemence will be taking some time off to write new material for another new album, so this may be the last show we play this year. Catch us at band practice if you know us to hear some of it! -john

The Marquee Theater presents in association with 98 KUPD "Into the Pit " Vehemence will be on 98KUPD Sunday Dec 5, 2004 to promote this show, Call in to will win our newest album Helping The World To See along with an autographed HTWTS Poster.

Ok, this is the last tour update! This is by far the best tour we have been on, the Long Island, New York show was intense and thanks to all the guys in Suffocation and the NYDM for coming out. Vital Remains ended up headlining that show and cheers to all of them as well. Cambridge, Massachusetts displayed so much energy that we will enjoy coming back to next time we perform in the New England area. Cheers to all in MORTICIAN, AKERCOCKE, and all the opening acts that we performed with on this 2 month tour. – John from Vehemence

Event Detail:

http://www.luckymanproductions.net/EventDetail.aspx?eventID=142

dec10marqtempeaz.jpg

Hey, where do you guys practice at? I'm over in Peoria and would like to come check you guys out.

27th ave Osborn, Franciscos studios. Its in the phone book. You two going to this show? I need some people to help me flyer at the Cradle of Filith, Arch Enemy, Bleeding Through, Himsa show. It will be appreciated, those who help are more than likely to be on our future street team.

VEHEMENCE said:
27th ave Osborn, Franciscos studios. Its in the phone book. You two going to this show? I need some people to help me flyer at the Cradle of Filith, Arch Enemy, Bleeding Through, Himsa show. It will be appreciated, those who help are more than likely to be on our future street team.
can we just show up or private message to see when we could go?

Steve Motive and their drummer passed out our flyers to everyone that walked in the door at the Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy, Bleeding Through, Himsa show. Ill be hitting up the H.I.M. show and promoting at that one as well. Bam Magera might be there, Hopefully, everyone can make it to this. I heard the AZDG crew will be at this supporting as well, good to have that kind of unity in the scene.

The setlist is:

Nameless Faces, Scattered Remnants

She Never Noticed Me

I Didn't Kill Her

I Take Your Life

Darkness is Comfort

Saying Good-bye

I Must Not Live

Trinity Broadcasting ( Know Your Enemy )