TEXAS MURDERFEST 2004
Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
September 10th, 11th & 12th 2004

@ The International Ballroom
Houston, Texas
Doors @ 10:00 AM
$60 for all three days All Ages!
* Presale for tickets starts in May!

Hey, they're also going to be playing at the DFW metalfest right? It takes place over the same weekend as the murderfest, and as I understood it, a lot of bands, Vehemence included, are going to be playing both. Dallas one day, and Houston the next. The think the DFW Metalfest is primarily on the 10th and 11th of September. Looking forward to seeing another killer Vehemence set, they'r my primary reason for going so I hope they don't have to cancel!

Vex- You guys killed on the 7th, by the way. Great set. I remember seeing you guys back in the day in San Angelo, when I lived there and hung out with Brian Smith. You guys are tighter then ever these days, rock on. You should definintely try and get to play at the DFW Metalfest, and the Murderfest, if possible, keeping exposing yourself to bigger crowds until some genius picks you guys up for a record.

Starless Dragon said:
Vex- You guys killed on the 7th, by the way. Great set. I remember seeing you guys back in the day in San Angelo, when I lived there and hung out with Brian Smith. You guys are tighter then ever these days, rock on. You should definintely try and get to play at the DFW Metalfest, and the Murderfest, if possible, keeping exposing yourself to bigger crowds until some genius picks you guys up for a record.

Thanks a lot man! I thought we kind of sucked that night, but it was an honor to share the stage with Vehemence, so it was definitely a good night overall. I didn't know you were from San Angelo, that's fukken awesome. Just curious, which San Angelo show were you at? Was it the one with Vesperian Sorrow a few years ago at The Hangar? That was a great show, if memory serves me correctly. Where do you live now?
I really hope that we can get on the Murder Fest. From what I understand, the Road Rage dude is still waiting to hear back from the promoter.

I recieved some inside info from a inside source.....

The DFW Metalfest is in turmoil right now,....It's still possible to happen, but with a venue change as well as many other manditory changes that had to take place, it questionable whether or not the thing is even going to happen at all or not.

Murderfest is also not in the best shape either from what I understand. I don't know too much on that situation. All I know is I hope it goes through cause I'm gonna be there if it does.

Vex - Yeah, I lived in San Angelo a few years ago, went to ASU for a year. Right now I'm living in the Dallas area, so I go to a lot of shows up here like the Vehemence one. That was the first time I've had the chance to see you guys since San Angelo though, and even if you guys thought you sucked, I thought you killed. Then again I imagine from your perspectives the small, shitty crowd didn't help it feel much like a good show. I don't know if you heard me or not, but when you guys were first getting on Stage and the vocalist (Ted, I think) said you were from San Angelo, I was the one guy that yelled lol. I took my gf to that show, and it was her first metal show, she thought you guys kicked ass as well. And no, it wasn't the Vesperian Sorrow show, that show happened like, a few weeks after I moved out of San Angelo. Sucks cause I would have gone. The show I saw was when you guys played with Adumus at the Hanger. It was a pretty baddass show too.

Hey John or Bjorn, I was wondering if the both of the shows in Colorado were gonna be all ages or waht, cause Im only 17, so I don't know, but Id really love to fucking make it out to the shows, been waiting a while to see one of my favorite american bands.

The DFW Metalfest is officially cancelled, according to Alex from "Soft as Pavement".

The Murderfest is in trouble because the promoters haven't sold enough pre-sale tickets. If they don't sell the required amount, they will have to cancel the fest because they will not have enough to pay the touring bands. This came from a very reliable source on Saturday.

Kinda late to ask, but I don't suppose you guys were ever booked in Dallas for the 10th, 11th, 12th, or anything liek that? Maybe you could play at Club Indigo on the 13th, ifyou're still in the area. Arsis just got booked there at sort of a last minute thing, they're headlining, and other then that it's mostly just local bands. When Life Has Ceased is playing, they opened last time you guys were in DFW, good band. Just a thought.