Vehemence & All Shall Perish AGAIN...YAY!!!!!!!

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
from SMNnews.com

VEHEMENCE
, CREMATORIUM, THE RED DEATH and ALL SHALL PERISH will all be getting together for a tour this Spring. Here is the first confirmed date:

May 12 - Denver, CO @ Climax Lounge (tickets = $8)

It should also be noted that ALL SHALL PERISH, as previously reported, is scheduled to play the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, MA at the Palladium on April 24. Whether or not this means the rest of the bands scheduled for their Spring tour are confirmed for that date is unclear. We will let you know as soon as we find out.

We are not doing this tour, this info only got out because smnews snoops around the scene, and finds confirmed shows, that aren’t really confirmed, originally it was supposed to be with Vehemence/Crematorium/The Red Death. we didn’t release the info, had to come from the other bands, we will be taking out The Red Death on our own run around the same time. sorry we couldn’t get on the new England metal fest, we had the opportunity, but with the whole long time vocalist leaving situation, we had to buckle down on other important issues instead of booking tours 3-5 months ahead of time.

Speaking of All Shall Perish, i sent out a paypal payment to get their cd but havent gotten it yet. Its been a while to :|

I met the SMNnews guy in NY, very cool guy but man, the guys post as soon as they hear anything juicy. I heard they were banned by lambgoat and several other places. its the website for gossip, blabbermouth is far more reliable news, because they only accept news form band members, or managment, they also keep track of who sends them things.