Mortician / Akercocke / Vehemence Tour Dates 2004

The Phoenix show was awesome! Vehemence fucking owned the stage! Hurry up and come back home so you motherfuckers can play us another show!

Alright guys we will be seeing you soon, this tour has been great so far, check out the tour update when you guys get a chance. Ill leave another one with pictures after the tour is over. Sorry I havent been on here as much. -john

I agree the Sudsy's show ROCKED!! That was a great way to break in the new stage. Thanks to Chris Lee(Sudsy's Booking) the sound was awesome and Mental Music (Choad & Tripp) for the great light show. They did need another power source for the light show. They were starving and became unpredictable for a while. More of a Venue issue than MM.

I hadn't even heard of Vehemence before this was booked but they tore the place down! I wish they had hung out with the crowd a little more instead of staying in the band area. Makes you look like "Rockstars" but you all seemed cooler than that. Cincy fans won't kill you... uh, most Cincy fans won't kill you.

Estuary were also awesome!

Akercocke played a great set, but just weren't exactly my taste.

Mortician ended up being a lot more aggressive live than I expected. Most of the crowd left before they went on, but they missed a great performance. One of the heaviest sets I've heard... ever.

My only complaint was that I couldn't find the Vehemence Merch table. I wanted a CD and possibly a shirt if I liked them, but they were hid back in a corner and I missed them somehow. In case you were there I was the old guy that kept walking to the back... looking for the MERCH, lol.

CA

Cincy-Axe said:
My only complaint was that I couldn't find the Vehemence Merch table. I wanted a CD and possibly a shirt if I liked them
Vehemence had their merchandise layed out on the pool table back by the men's bathroom. I got a plain black logo shirt since that was the only one they had in XL.

If you took a piss ever you would have found our merchandise area, right next to Akercocke, then again we always pack up our stuff towards the end of the show. We got stuff on Pay pal, thanks for wanting to get stuff from us though, see ya next time! -john