Mortician / Akercocke / Vehemence Tour Dates 2004

Stealer of Dreams said:
Why would you want your band to NOT get publicity?

In order to create an aura of mystery. See, you're already fascinated. Anyway, I'm not at liberty to discuss this matter any further.

welkin97 said:
My band is gonna be opening for the Phoenix date of that tour. However, I refuse to reveal our identity here. We prefer to remain secretive.

Cause you're emo?

The Brooklyn show this past Sunday was killer. You guys are super tight live .. made a new fan out of me for sure.

Nathans rants between songs are a pisser. I even told him he is the "Kevin Smith of Death Metal"

Check these boys out in your town ...

I always check these boys out! Been to both of their last two (Only?) Dallas shows, and will absolutely be at this one! Can't wait! I already know Vehemence rules live, how was Ackercocke? Did Mortician suck? Lol. I've heard that, but haven't seen them myself. Akercocke is awesome, at least on CD. How is their live show? Oh, and what was the band's play order? Who opened, who supported, who headlined? How long did each band play?

Vehemence plays first, then Akercoke and Mortician.
Akercoke was definetelly good. The crowd in Brooklyn was definetelly there to see them. They have this weird aura about them on stage. Nothing between songs, just song after song of brutal death metal. They sound good live, so you won't be dissapointed. Even have a keyboard player with them.
Missed Mortician, i really had no desire to stay to see them ...

Yeah I Know what Akercocke sounds like, I've got Choronzon and love it! Can't wait to see them live. I'm glad to hear they have a keyboard player too, a lot of their stuff wouldn't sound right without all that awesome, evil sounding symphonic embellishment! Can't wait!

Fucking Killer I will definently be at the Portland show I wish you guys were playing down here in Eugene again I had soooooo much fun!

Well, looks like I effectively get fucked and have to miss vehemence for the 3rd fucking time.

My insurance company just mailed me an invoice saying I owe them $210 on back payment because of an error on their part and me only paying $33 a month instead of $103 for the last 3 months. So under the pretence that I could get into an accident and didn't, I still owe them money for their mistake, and didn't get into an accident.

On top of the $150 I owe or else mail fraud (fucked ebay situation), I am going to be able to do NOTHING at all this month. Wow, this is fucking rad.

Well, looks like I effectively get fucked and have to miss vehemence for the 3rd fucking time.

My insurance company just mailed me an invoice saying I owe them $210 on back payment because of an error on their part and me only paying $33 a month instead of $103 for the last 3 months. So under the pretence that I could get into an accident and didn't, I still owe them money for their mistake, and didn't get into an accident.

On top of the $150 I owe or else mail fraud (fucked ebay situation), I am going to be able to do NOTHING at all this month. Wow, this is fucking rad.