Mortician/akercocke/vehemence Tour 2004 Pictures

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
MORTICIAN/AKERCOCKE/VEHEMENCE TOUR 2004 PICTURES CLICK HERE

VehemenceJamesMurphyBenefit.jpg

For sure some memorable pictures there! I especially like the one inside the subway...so brutal (haha). But definately some good pics! I sent the ones to your webmaster just a little bit ago from the James Murphy Benefit. James sure threw out a lot of horns those nights! Can't wait til the next show \m/

Yeah it was great playing for James's Benefit, he was also at our Keyclub show in Los Angeles. He helped me moved my equiptment off stage as well! That guy is a true friend for sure. Hes going to send us more pictures that he took of us as well soon. Oh yeah I am the webmaster as well of our website, that email account is just bigger and can handle whatever you give me.

VEHEMENCE said:
Reminds me of the Ninja Turtules.
The Turtles were the shit back when I was younger. How old are you John? You were probably pimping the turtle van back in '86-88 or something? haha, I know I was!

The best pic is the the one with the lady with the long dark hair......god im a sucker for black hair:p AND might i ask where is your other hand???

We had a blast at the San Antonio show, even though we only saw Vehemence and Akercocke. The rest of the night was spent at a dirt cheap bar across the street from the White Rabbit. Holy shit were we trashed by the end of the night.