Metal Market and Things

Id appreciate some hobgoblin... im not a massive drinker as said before on this board but i am parcial to some hobgoblin...

dragonmaiden said:
Personally I love having a look at the CD stores....plenty of choice! I found though that there was not enough jewellery stalls last year. Only one I think!

I agree more jewllery. I only remember seeing one all jewllery stall but there was another stall that had a limited amount of Alchemy stuff. (Rock Matrix I believe) It would be nice to have a boots and shoes stall as well.

Its already been said but the stall needed is the plastic war impliment stall... and maybe a stall selling other true metal tidbits... like true metal real estate selling castles and stuff... and full on long hair wigs for those metalheads who for some reason or another cant grow their hair... so they dont feel left out... and some wig tape to hold it on during the windmilling sessions... theirs some suggestions... mull them over will you... with pint in hand...

Haha long-haired wigs....that would be funny!

Yeah some really mad armour the likes of Arek Daemonclaw! Wouldn't mind a similar axe to his aswel like! Pwoar..hahaha

Plastic weaponry stalls!!!!!!! cool!
Get in some cool looking plastic rune forged swords and axes :p
And I want a massive plastic warhammer. One such like Snorri Nosebitter!