Metal Masters 4

Ticket acquired (pending sketchy craigslist transaction...)

Last year's venue held 3,000 as opposed to 600. And was free. And was followed by a free Anthrax show. Which was followed by my hanging out backstage with Kerry King and Frank Bello. Which was followed, two days later, by the Big 4. That was a hell of a week.

Room for One more was fairly boring in all honesty. However some of the Pantera songs, especially 5 Minutes Alone and Goddam Electric was fuckin awesome! The SOD songs were bad ass as well.

That's what I was going to ask, he obviously is back in playing condition so no more missed shows right?

Hopefully whatever legal problems that have come up don't stand in the way of the tour. Jason Bittner did a fine job, but I want to see Charlie play with Anthrax.:headbang:

Room for One more was fairly boring in all honesty. However some of the Pantera songs, especially 5 Minutes Alone and Goddam Electric was fuckin awesome! The SOD songs were bad ass as well.

I agree with you on pretty much all of that. Frankie didn't sound so good on Room. Leave that song to Bush.

Anybody that doesn't think Frank singing Room was total crap is off their rocker.