Metal-Only Video Game in the Works

Or maybe they'll put a bunch of genres from Metalcore to Black Metal? who fucking knows, so just wait it out guys we'll know soon enough. But if these guys actually know what metal is, they won't dissapoint us. But whatever, even if the songs suck, it'll be a shitload better then what's on GH

How would shitty songs on one game be better than shitty songs on another?

Fine I'll give and example for you. If it's so hard to understand

Say you play Rock band and the closest thing to metal on it is Disturbed. Now go to this game and say the closest thing to Metal is Iron Maiden (I'm not saying Maiden sucks by the way). Odds are your going to want to play Maiden more then Disturbed.

Is this another guitar playing game? Maybe an RPG type of game? Where you get to play as stereotypical metalheads... rape nuns, pillage, burn churches, get sloshed all day, go on a rampage in grocery store line, molest small animals and such...

I'd play that :)

I just don't see them actually making a metal game without doing any sort of research, or having not having anyone who knows anything about metal. No, they're probably not going to have half the kvlt bands all you bastards listen to, but they probably will have some pretty decent stuff.

I think it's this. The song is called Visions and it's by Abnormality, and this song is hard as shit.

Doesn't look all that hard - 90% hammer-on/pull-off stuff.

I just don't see them actually making a metal game without doing any sort of research, or having not having anyone who knows anything about metal. No, they're probably not going to have half the kvlt bands all you bastards listen to, but they probably will have some pretty decent stuff.
Definitely. They wouldn't make this if they weren't metalheads themselves, and what kind of metalhead is going to make a game full of false metal?
That said, why are we assuming this'll be a guitar hero thing? I mean, it probably will be, but nothing in that release says it will be...

Last edited by a moderator:
DLC = lame shit. I dunno why I feel that way. Oh right, yes I do: it's because MODS ARE FUCKING FREE.