Metal Photography by Avelina De Moray

Having always adored Vampires, I thought it was time to dedicate an artwork to the immortally damned.

I have named this piece "Vampires Of Rookwood" as this artwork originated from a photo taken at Rookwood Cemetery Sydney, with my lovely model M (http://www.myspace.com/xoxomoxox)

On the day, we also filmed the photo shoot..........This short documentary will be online in a few weeks.

Vampires_of_Rookwood.jpg

Avelina De Moray

Having always adored Vampires, I thought it was time to dedicate an artwork to the immortally damned.

I have named this piece "Vampires Of Rookwood" as this artwork originated from a photo taken at Rookwood Cemetery Sydney, with my lovely model M (http://www.myspace.com/xoxomoxox)

On the day, we also filmed the photo shoot..........This short documentary will be online in a few weeks.

Vampires_of_Rookwood.jpg

Avelina De Moray

that's one scary woman!
Sure wouldn't want to bump into her in a dark merch area..um.. i mean alleyway!:)

September 1st, 2009

Greetings my children of the night!

I have been busy working on two new vampire artworks and I’m very excited to share these with you!

I am also thrilled to announce that I am a finalist in the Under The Blue Moon art competition!

My art canvases will be on display at the Polymorph Gallery, Newtown and you are all invited to join me at the gallery opening on the 27th Of October, 2009.

Read the entire update Here:

Sinfully Yours,
Avelina De Moray

dracula.jpg

the_turning_small.jpg

Purchase these Gothic artworks on canvas here:
http://www.avelinademoray.com/store.html

Alice Cooper & The 69 eyes.

My photos from legendary shock rocker ALICE COOPER are now online!. View them HERE

View my 69 eyes photos HERE..

Sinfully Yours,
Avelina De Moray
69_eyes_3.jpg

alice_cooper1.jpg

Heads up! My pretties, as promised, here’s some new art for you to feast upon.

As Sundays shoot went so brilliantly, I now have an entire new series to offer you simply entitled ‘As Angels Bleed’ – and the first offering from said series is ‘Love, death and what lies beneath’.

Also available soon, will be the high definition filming of this shoot from which I speak, so keep your eyes posted on Youtube and Myspace.

On an unrelated matter, the COF comp is still running with over 1800 entries, so if you haven’t entered yet please do so: Competition Link

Vampire Dawn

As most of you already know, ‘Empathy’ is now available for purchase in my online store with many other
36’ inch by 24’ inch canvases.

Each canvas is individually numbered and stamped and ships with its own individually numbered certificate of authenticity.

‘Love, death and what lies beneath’
although not available for yet another month, is now available for pre-order. Ordering your canvas now, will insure that you receive a single digit canvas and certificate.

A big thank you to mu beautiful model and good friend M

Vampire Dawn
vampire_dawn_small.jpg

Love, Death and what lies beneath
What_Lies_beneath_Small.jpg