Metal / Punk Mix. Frequency war! Lil' help

There is something weird going on with the high end of those guitars (sounds like too much gain and too much high end)... drums might be a tad too loud as well...

I'll try knocking the gain down a touch and maybe running a lil bit of low pass on em.

Thanks for the input!

awesome tune !!!! you just need to turn the cymbals up a bit ! and maybe the bass and gits can go up just a ltitle.. but that is just prefrence..

sounds good tho man !

PM me for MIXING AND MASTERING/PROGRAMING AND REAMPING SERVICES !!

thanks guys! I'm working on the vox right now.

Always take me way to long to write. Hehe.

I'm using superior drummer for cymbals and when I crank em I feel like they sound even more fake. I need to work on my cymbals!

Tip: if you bounce the drums in superior drummer, the overheads have a much more realistic sound for some reason IMO. Plus make sure you are not using the same velocities on the cymbals, a real drummer never hits a cymbal with the same force twice. Check out the cymbals on the pre-made midi that come with the program to see what I mean.

Tip: if you bounce the drums in superior drummer, the overheads have a much more realistic sound for some reason IMO. Plus make sure you are not using the same velocities on the cymbals, a real drummer never hits a cymbal with the same force twice. Check out the cymbals on the pre-made midi that come with the program to see what I mean.

I should definitely try to mess with my velocities on them. I've never really thought about that for the cymbals for some reason!

I'll give it a shot and see if I'm happier with the results.