METAL RINGTONES - What's on your phone?

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
This should be a funny thread!

Do you have any "metal" ringtones downloaded to your phone that gets you weird looks from people?

I downloaded Whitesnake's - Here I Go Again onto mine this morning for kicks. I got a new phone for Christmas, so it's still my new toy! :lol:

Not at the moment but I've had a Therion song and for the longest time had Avantasia - The Tower intro vocal part
"Where do Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
I need to make a new metal ring tone. I'm getting bored of Afro Gunsou.

Currently using Ozzy's Crazy Train

also have:
Pantera's Cemetary Gates
Dio's We Rock
Whitesnake's Still of the Night
TSO's Wizard in Winter

My wife's ringtone is "Run to The Hills" by Maiden. That tends to get a few giggles from the guys at work. Even she will tell you that that is better than the Star Wars Imperial Death March, which is what it used to be. I also have Mouth For War by Pantera and The Root of All Evil by Dream Theater.

Mine is still Ozzy - Flying High Again never have gotten around to changing it - I'm sure there must be some Manowar available by now :) Speaking of making people laugh - it rang at two opportune times yesterday - in a meeting with the ceo & some of our IT guys yesterday (on of us cuoldnt help an "Ozzy" reaction) and last night the Colorado Rapids (local pro soccer team) had a little get together for some members of the supporters groups at a Czech bar in downtown Denver (only place west of the missisippis to serve Czechvar beer on draft I think, and it was yummy :). In the middle of on of the assistant coaches talking about the recent draft Ozzy pops up again (I had turned my ringer all the way up for the drive to denver so i could hear over my stereo (in theory) if someone called.
Jeff Plush the GM looks over and starts cracking up as soon as the Ozzman spoketh.

Jeff