THE OMFG "WHATS YOUR RINGTONE THREAD!!!!"

I had Stabwound by Necrophagist as my ringtone and Waves by Francesco Fareri as my alarm tone (I need something really enerving to get out of bed in the morning).

Then I lost my cellphone at the train station, my "new" one can only play the preset tones.

Nile - Papyrus Containing The Spell To Protect It's Possessor Against Attacks From He Who is In The Water

Same as alarm. Sure as hell it'll wake you up, :lol: I had for some time too Vader's This Is The War, :lol: Nice ballad to get up, yesss!

Ten Thousand Strong by Iced Earth

What better way to alert you than an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEAH"

I had Stabwound by Necrophagist as my ringtone and Waves by Francesco Fareri as my alarm tone (I need something really enerving to get out of bed in the morning).

Then I lost my cellphone at the train station, my "new" one can only play the preset tones.

I had once in your face but it annoyed me so much that i threw my phone into the wall.