metal search engine - metalseek.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

godisatheist

New Metal Member
May 21, 2007
nocompromise.ws
Hey guys,

I just finished a small website, that will help metalfans to browse the internet for bands and other stuff. Check it out, let me know what you think!
By the way this is a first version and I will of course go on developing on it !

http://metalseek.net

Cheers, Andreas

oh,the bands profile link is from metal-archives...

Metal-archives is perfect for every metalhead,i'd say you should add some special things into your own web,your own feeling of certain album.keep on working

"i will gonna do it"?

anyways, why do people keep trying to rip off metal archives? i mean, sure its cool people want to help the scene, but we already have a massive metal search engine. try somthing new

not that i have any new ideas. if i did, i'd be doing it!
~gR~

Sorry, I don't aggree.
Metal-Archives.com is very strong in content and informations and I have a lot of respect what they where doing.
But the search function does not work since ages and it was even not so massive before. I have 30000 links to metal-archives.com, so you cant say I rip them off...and also I didnt take any conent...

The search functions are in fact a lot stronger on my website.

@loveMikael

You mean the to order the magazines by genre? Right now this is not possible, sorry.

You find bands or labels doing melodic death by choosing death metal => melodic death metal

Status
Not open for further replies.