Metal Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissan

Sep 3, 2005
Hey guys, what are some reliable sites that sell a good range of metal shirts... Also are there any sites where you can give them a design or a logo and they'll print if for you.

Right now I'm looking for a nice Behemoth shirt, but in the future I want to sport some more obscure band shirts so I don't think if Amazon would do.

Thanks guys and girls :D

i find a lot at fearshop or rockabilia, both have behemoth shirts, plastichead has a lot its in the UK and since i live in the US its a bit more expensive but has a lot of good t-shirts

If size is an issue for you, and your band isn't too far underground, then I second Hot Topic. Just order it online and avoid all the douchebags...
I'm a small guy so I can't wear most band shirts. I was lucky to find a small Opeth shirt finally...

some others...
www.star500.com
www.merchnow.com
www.tshirtsville.com
www.corpseclothing.com

I don't know if any of them do logo printing or whatever but it's a step in the right direction.

I wonder why no one has sold any shirts in the gmd list thread, I know the chat forum has one (or at least had one - it's how I got my Thergothon and Pantheist shirts).

I wonder why no one has sold any shirts in the gmd list thread, I know the chat forum has one (or at least had one - it's how I got my Thergothon and Pantheist shirts).

i might when i get back home. i got alot of classic shirts. like an old Death- individual thought patterns LS that is too small. or some uber cool coroner shirts that are almost too small. well, i guess i could wear em if i were emo

and i may keep the almost too small coroner shirts, because theyre the type of shirt that gets really thin and comfy the older they get, unlike the beefy tees that get coarse and stiff.

anyways, i'll go through the collection and take pictures. just someone remind me in a month or 2. ive got over 100 and i dont wear alot of em.
~gR~

does anyone know where i can find metal tshirts made for girls..all the shirts i have were made for guys and i have to cut and sew to make them a bit more girly because after all i would prefer not to wear a box. i keep looking but i cant really seem to find any, the only shirts i do find are girls Iron maiden t shirts, or metallica, or slayer and im not interested in buying those over worn out shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.