metal shirts

Latest additions to my collection...

Shirt_08.jpg

Shirt_10.jpg

:D:D:D

I don't understand the appeal of tour shirts of tours you didn't see.... Or DID you see them? I have no idea :lol:

I didn't think so! :lol:

But yeah, I think that you should only get tour shirts of show that you personally saw, but thats just me.

Tour shirts are cool but I wouldnt wear one that I didnt see as it kinda misses the point of it being a tour shirt...

My list:
Metallica (2x)
Iron Maiden (2x)
Testament (2x)
Suicidal Tendencies (2x)
Megadeth
Slayer
Pantera
Xentrix
Lääz Rockit
Stone
Coroner
Rumplestiltskin Grinder
Evile
Death Angel
Tankard
Exumer
Cavalera Conspiracy

Not naming every individual shirt, but yeah, here's some of the bands (don't bitch about the bands)

Iron Maiden, Trivium, Metallica, Megadeth, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Cradle Of Filth, Evile, Anthrax, Dimmu Borgir and a hells of a lot mare.

A lot of "non metal" such as The Offspring, Blink 182, HIM etc.

Don't have any metal shirts since I've gone from punk rock to classic rock to thrash in less then a year but I have a Zeppelin shirt:D

Tour shirts are cool but I wouldnt wear one that I didnt see as it kinda misses the point of it being a tour shirt...

I understand where you, and Keenan are coming from but I'm a collector, I simply like to collect rare items from my favourite bands. That, and I think original shirts are so much cooler than the modern reprints.