Metal song with Recabinet 3

Sounds pretty good :), I like the room sound of the drum, just that, panned too wide, maybe make it bit more narrower...just my opinion hehe.

nice! very more guitars and not enough air for drums. it seems that the guitar with room. (IMHO!) not readable vocals. but still very good!

some people say it sounds boxy and tubby, well.. i just happen to love that! reminds of one of my favorite productions of all time, Suicide Season by BMTH :)
the tones are awesome, just get them to flow with eachother, adjusting levels and so on. great work!

I agree that this is boxy, the tone is great and everything is well mixed, it just sounds really weird. This will be really awesome once that part of it all is figured out. What was the set up for the guitar on this track?

On second listening to this, it sounds like you're going for a guitar sound similar to Deadlock. Give a listen to some of their stuff, A/B it with your guitar tone and I think that will give you some insight as to where you might want to go with that tone. That being said, I think it only becomes a problem during the melodic parts where there's more chords being played. Again, awesome work!

in5150wetrust ESP standart Viper baritone emg85x-Presonus Digimax FS - ts808 - legion - RECABINET 3 (sterling 121) some eq
Thank you all for your feedback!!! I was not expecting)