Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
A whopping 63% of you wanted Eddie Van Halen voted off the planet next, so he is gone, but sadly at a price. manuelgv was so intent on not being on the same planet as Phil Anselmo, he chose to leave the planet rather than stay with Phil. Too bad, he'd just reached 1000 posts on UM, too.

Six contestants are left battling to remain on the planet. Who should be the next to go, and why?

Lemmy.

I never really cared for Motorhead, and he's not really in the same league as most of the other people mentioned... I don't mean it in a bad way, but everyone else on the list is really recognizable, but Lemmy? Come on. Time to go bye bye.

LMAO @ manuelgv coming and going from the planet! Even I'M starting to feel sorry for him!
xeno makes a good point too, BUT...

*votes for Angus*

I'm voting for Angus, too. He's Australian and has made a career out of playing bad riffs badly. More than enough reason.

And I think Lemmy is pretty recognisable. Anyone with 104 penny-sized moles on their face stands out in a crowd to me.

35 % for Angus after 17 votes ??? I don´t believe it. Hey, this guy is cult and one of the greatest characters in HR. Let him stay and have Kerry leave. This guys tries hard to be cult but unfortunately is only a big laugh.
Cheerz

Phil has to go!!!
:lol:
I hate that bastard but I laugh when I see the home videos and see what a big idiot he can be

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
*stares at naf's arse*
Moonie.gif

Enjoy :lol:

And I think Lemmy is pretty recognisable. Anyone with 104 penny-sized moles on their face stands out in a crowd to me.

Yeah, he stands out... but ask the average metalhead who Lemmy is and they'd probably just give you a stupid look.

Almost all of the artists mentioned have been at the top of the charts at one time or another.... Motorhead never has been...

That's why I'm thinking he doesn't even belong in this poll! :p