• Angus Young

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Dave Mustaine

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kerry King

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on, admit it. You look like Lemmy and you're just trying to blag it that he's fairly normal looking ;)

(Wasn't Ace of Spades top of the charts once? And don't loads of "hip" people like Mel B and Jennifer Lopez wear Motorhead T-shirts in an "ironic" fashion?)

I voted for Scott Ian. I don't know who the hell he is (Not the others either, except for lemmy) but he was one of the few none of you mentioned. *shrug*

Holy shit Naf!...if this [and, of course, it aint over yet] isn't shaping as the best and funniest thread yet, how good will it be when it's "the survival of the WINNERS in the industry"?

Heh, sorry, lol, just typing out loud there for a second. :lol:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
(Wasn't Ace of Spades top of the charts once? And don't loads of "hip" people like Mel B and Jennifer Lopez wear Motorhead T-shirts in an "ironic" fashion?)

If it wasn't it shoulda been!..:lol: ...and yeah, those "hip" people continue to prove they have NO idea!! But, WGAF? (Who Gives A Fuck?), Motorhead are 10 times better than they'll ever be! And EVEN Lemmy is cool...it's gonna be a shame to have to vote him off next round!!!!

Originally posted by Cold Gin
35 % for Angus after 17 votes ??? I don´t believe it. Hey, this guy is cult and one of the greatest characters in HR. Let him stay and have Kerry leave. This guys tries hard to be cult but unfortunately is only a big laugh.
Cheerz

Hmmm...like him or not...Kerry is a founding and existing member of Slayer!...the best [ok, = best with Testament and Overkill and Death Angel] genuine Metal Band to come outta America [apologies to the many good U.S. metal bands i didn't just mention who i LOVE!] in the last decade or two. That puts him WAY ahead of Angus who, at best, was a founding and remaining member of a cool Aussie band who really can't be considered "Metal" at all!!!

Just coz I'm Aussie doesn't make me biased.