Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Well, round 2 was so close, it ended in a tie.

CC DeVille forgot to put on his makeup, and when everyone saw how ugly he really was, they quickly voted him off the planet.

In the meantime, Lar$ was threatening to sue everyone, so he had to go, too. (Now he's going to sue us for THAT, too!)

So now we're down to 13...who should be voted off the planet this time, and why?

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Why on earth is Eddie Van Halen on that list?
yip, i'll never forget his appearance on a michael jackson album :lol:

are we really gonna keep axl rose in for long? :rolleyes:

Wow... look who's left. :lol:

Well Lemmy hasn't really done much to offend, cept never really cared for his band much.... Live Motorhead were pretty cool though... but still... why's he still on? :guh:

Angus Young... Well, he's not really Metal, but I listened to many AC/DC songs as a youth and :headbang:.. not much to say except that, how can you wear the same thing over, and over, and over, and over andoverandoverandover again!?!?

Dave Mustiane.... :err: I woulda voted him off quick, cause he's a whiney little bitch on stage half the time. Great musician, but still, his personal attitude leaves much to be desired sometimes... A concert I saw him at telling people to "shut up and get your own stage if you want to speak" while in a heroin induced stupor was pathetic, not to mention it was a tribute show to Cliff Burton while the Burton family was there.... it was quite a mess. :p

Ok, I arrived too late on Round 2 to save Lars for another round, but at least CC went too so I guess it aint ALL bad! :lol:

Now I can get back to voting for the one I REALLY wanna get rid of! David Lee fukken Roth. He should be gone already but I guess, just like the TV Survivor, there always seems to be some wanker who manages to hang in there longer than they deserve to. Hopefully THIS time it's bbye DLR!! :puke: