Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With 38% of the vote, Nikki Sixx is the next to get the boot, mailnly because Ultima Ibanez Overlord never wanted to see Nikki Sixx's name again. You see, he thinks Nikki Sixx's name is silly, and hates looking at the words "Nikki Sixx". And many of you took pity, and so Nikki Sixx is gone. That's right, Nikki Sixx is the loser. We never have to look at Nikki Sixx's name again. Nikki Sixx. Nikki Sixx. This is the absolute last time you are going to read Nikki Sixx's name in these survivor threads.

Unless someone of course didn't read this, and in later threads asks "Whatever happened to Nikki Sixx?" Although I'm pretty sure most people in this forum won't have cared whatever happened to Nikki Sixx, especially Ultima Ibanez Overlord, unless perhaps Nikki Sixx were to change his name to something other than Nikki Sixx.

Anyway, now that Nikki Sixx is gone, who do you want to see voted off the planet after Nikki Sixx, and why?

:lol:

:lol: :lol: Naf, you crack me up :)

Ok, gotta vote for David Lee Roth this time around..the man got busted for tyring to buy a dime bag out in public, how uber-lame is that? That and his overinflated ego are too much.. :lol:

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
mailnly because Ultima Ibanez Overlord never wanted to see Nikki Sixx's name again. You see, he thinks Nikki Sixx's name is silly, and hates looking at the words "Nikki Sixx". And many of you took pity, and so Nikki Sixx is gone. :lol:

Damn straight! Now it's time for him to reciprocate and help vote David Lee fukken Roth off...or i will say "Nikki Sixx" to him a second time! And a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc, until DLR is finally jetisoned. Best we make it now eh?
;)

i'm gonna keep a bit of coherence and vote again for lita ford.

david lee roth can remain for at least another round: since ultima ibanez overlord's name is lee i hope he won't say that's a silly name.

/me is sad 'cause she can't read nikki sixx anymore *clown*

EVH.. cause he's a little whiney bitch... he put one of my friends out of business, and he's suing anyone who makes guitars that resemble his "frankenstrats"... Sending out lawyers and shutting down ebay auctions.

Fuck the little prick.... even if he is dying.

Originally posted by xenophobe
EVH.. cause he's a little whiney bitch... he put one of my friends out of business, and he's suing anyone who makes guitars that resemble his "frankenstrats"... Sending out lawyers and shutting down ebay auctions.

Wow..what???

Yeah, he's having lawyers go after anything that resembles one of his guitars, or anything that says 5150 etc...

He's being a real ass.

Police everywhere should go after him then..cuz they used 5150 long before VH did..hehe.

As an employee of bands, I can see the need to enforce copyrights (I have to do it for them myself), but getting anal about it is stupid..you need to pick your battles & decide if Joe Schmoe on Ebay is really so big a threat that he's worth the effort. More often than not, he's not.

Yeah, well the inside scoop is that he's dying and wants to protect rights for his estate....

If you've seen any pictures of him recently, he looks like crap.

I feel like giving van Halen the boot, even though I see that DLR is ahead and it's too late anyway but I've already voted so never mind. Nikki Sixx is gone??

Yeah, well the inside scoop is that he's dying and wants to protect rights for his estate....

If you've seen any pictures of him recently, he looks like crap.

Can't say as I have..and I'm thinking I'm not missing much at this point.. :lol: