Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With 32% of the vote Lita Ford becomes the next loser to get voted off the planet. Never more than a novelty, she was well aware that her career was in the toilet when she couldn't even keep a job as a band-leader for a failed talk show, and thus her fate is sealed.

So who will be the next to go, and why?

Eddie Van Halen gotta go. He may have the same name and even look the same as Iron Maidens maskot, the big difference is that the maskot is more alive than Eddie. Death to Eddie. ;)

Anyone who doesn't like EVH should take another listen to his guitar solo in Jump. It's still one of the best guitar solo-moments in rock. And it's enough to absolve him of any sins you believe he's committed. I hope him and Mustaine stay until the end. Then But then I'll be forced to choose. Damn, I hadn't thought this through...

Kerry King, on the other hand, deserves everything he gets. He gets a dose of the ol' UIO vote. See you later, baldy.

Holy shit!!!...-wipes sleep from eyes-...just woken up after the "Later Lita" party...(amazing how many llamas were present)
....and it's time to vote again!

Heh, i'd like to sit this one out actually, but seeing as Ultima didn't help me out when i was desperate to get rid of DLR (after I helped vote NIKKI SIXX off)...that's NIKKI SIXXXXXXXXXX....aka..
NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SIXXXXX... nikkisixx.nikkisixx.nikkisixx. i'll vote for Eddie instead of Kerry.