Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
With 40% of the vote, Billy Milano is the next to be voted off the planet, as everyone else was worried that he might accidentally eat one of them the next time he wolfs down a meal.

So the field of 16 has been whittled down to 8. Who will be the next to go, and why?

van Halen must go. Anyone who can play the guitar so well but still churn out crappy music deserves to be shot. Thrice.

There was a time when voting Ozzy off the planet would have been a blasphemy. Times have changed. The longer he stays on this planet, the more he tarnishes his reputation. He has become a mockery of his former self, and in doing so is making a mockery of metal.

Rereleasing older albums with their parts redone just to avoid paying royalties to former bandmates was the icing on the cake, although that may also have something to do with the bitch he's married to.

It is time for Ozzy to go, before he soils his once-great reputation any further.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
There was a time when voting Ozzy off the planet would have been a blasphemy. Times have changed. The longer he stays on this planet, the more he tarnishes his reputation. He has become a mockery of his former self, and in doing so is making a mockery of metal.

Rereleasing older albums with their parts redone just to avoid paying royalties to former bandmates was the icing on the cake, although that may also have something to do with the bitch he's married to.

It is time for Ozzy to go, before he soils his once-great reputation any further.

Well said Naffy.

My vote goes for The Ozzman...

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
damn i wanna change my vote to ozzy you make a good point...too bad i cant though...
well, if that's ok for the others i guess we can kindly accord you the possibility to change your vote.
i mean, this is not a political vote, we can accept the fact you made a mistake (as long as this is an exception), so i guess if you write a post with the name of who you voted and who you want to vote now you can do it.
nafnikufesin, is that ok? will you take the change in consideration?

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I had to vote for Ozzy. EVH must stay in. There are bigger losers than him in that list.

Even though i voted for EVH this time, i do agree there are 'possibly' bigger losers in the list. Ozzy aint one of 'em though. Interesting allegations made here, i'd like to hear Ozzy's side but i guess that won't happen. At least not in time to save him from the boot!