Metal-tablatures

If you tabbed "Revival" by Lengsel (click my sig), and did a really accurate job I'd probably pay you.

Sometimes it's better to figure it out yourself because it helps your ear in distinguishing sounds... without a cheat sheet so to speak...

I agree to some extent. I have only like 5 years of Saxophone skills and I generally can play by ear. But I am just starting Keyboard so I try and find good material to learn the keyboard skills from. I could try and play by ear but really, I am too inexperienced to be able to play efficiently by ear.

If you tabbed "Revival" by Lengsel (click my sig), and did a really accurate job I'd probably pay you.

Well, I usually don't charge for tabs. But I have like 21715612 unfinished tabs and I have to prioritize. That sounds more like a bet to me :p , I'll tell you what, I can do it as quick as possible, for the price you decide. And don't pay me if you're not satisfied with the tab, how does that sound? :)

One thing to note:

A site I used to go to quite often was http://metaltabs.com/ and it seems that they recently had to take down all of their tabs until they got written permission from the artist or label. Not sure if what you have applies the same, but it might be worth checking out.

Well, I usually don't charge for tabs. But I have like 21715612 unfinished tabs and I have to prioritize. That sounds more like a bet to me :p , I'll tell you what, I can do it as quick as possible, for the price you decide. And don't pay me if you're not satisfied with the tab, how does that sound? :)

Well what the heck if you'll do it for free then go ahead :kickass: . There are certain parts that I can figure out fairly easily, but many, many parts of the song are so raw sounding it's quite difficult.

If it sounds really, really good, I'll definitely give ya some cash... say like $10-15? If the song ever dissapears from their myspace just message me and I'll send it to you.