URGENT: Tablatures

benisgurke

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
Hello!

I was searching all the opeth fansites for a tablature of "death wispered a lullaby" from deliverance but nobody seems to have done it yet.
Well, if anybody of you out there has got it, please send it to me, even if it is not complete.
Chords would be enough.
Thank you, Ben
Benisgurke@web.de

:lol:

newbie.jpg

i figured it out at 85% think, except for the 2nd "solo" which is impossible to tab out, and the acoustic rhythm under the chorus "ooohhh, sleep my child...."

ok, i'll put it here soon [i'm talking about death whispered... from DAMNATION].

Hey..here's some of the tab in short-hand (maybe someone could give me advice on how to write up entire tabs to post...but it seems like it must take forever to make a page full of ----'s and then do the tab)anyhow here goes....Opening riff ....use these two chords and figure out the picking ....from low e to high e.... standard tuning
Riff 1: 2440-- to this chord 3202--
Riff 2: guit 1 picks these two chords --4600 --7607
guit 2 plays octave chords on a & g strings start at 9-11 ....should be easy to figure out....if u can't figure it out u shouldn't be playin this tune
Riff 3:hard to discribe without writing so i'll have to get back to u...though it starts on an Aminor chord to an Eflat octave chord...etc....
Riff 4: Cminor chord -35543 but with a bass run that starts @ C to B to Bflat to G to Dmajor open chord.....then Fsharp minor --4222 with similar bass movement going Fsharp to F to E to Csharp to
Riff 5: Aminor 577555 bass walk on a string 5th fret to 6th to this chord -6888- (Eflat major)
Rifff 6: (solo riff) D chord (maybe --0230) and the bass movement goes- start @ open D then (on Astring) (frets) 3 0 1..(strike d chord while holding that Bflat) then
---------
---------
---------
3-0-1-----------3--3
-------3--1--1-3---- to D chord

here's the chorus riff as best as i could
Death whispered Chorus Riff
( elecric part )
first and second-including (8)
--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
2-----2-4-5-----8-------8----8-(8)------
2---2----------------------------------
0--------------6----6-6----6----------
------------------------------------------
first time
5----------------------------------------
5-----------------------------------------
2--2---5---7---5-4--2-------------------
2-2------------------2--------------------
0------3---5---3-2--0--------------------
second time
8-7----7-------------0-----0------0---0-
----10----10-------5-5---6-6---3---0---
---(let ring)-----------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Cool Accoustic part
---------------------slide-------------
---------------------/-----------------
2----2-4--5-----5-7-8-----------------
2--2-----------5--------7---------------
0-------------6--------------------------
----------------*see note------------
that's all i got ....i incorporate the cool accoustic part from the begining of the riff then just do
the electric parts for the rest

*Note: this is a weird part to play. let the -655-- chord ring. Play with second finger on 6 &
first bars the 55. Then i play the 7 8 with pinky sliding, and last 7 with third ....to make final chord of -678-- played w/ second third forth fingers. should all finally ringtogether: the 6 thatwasplayed @ the start of the lickand final 7 8 from the end.

Reactions: Katatonic