METAL THRASHIN MAD cover song

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS BOOOOOO!!!!! But nice try!!!

My band Nerve Damage will have a New twist on on Caught In A Mosh out by the end of the year.

I hope to hear all honest opinions on it. It will have a new twist to it, BUT I PROMIS YOU ALL, it wont suck this bad!!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS BOOOOOO!!!!! But nice try!!!

My band Nerve Damage will have a New twist on on Caught In A Mosh out by the end of the year.

I hope to hear all honest opinions on it. It will have a new twist to it, BUT I PROMIS YOU ALL, it wont suck this bad!!!
I haven't heard your demo yet, dude. :err:

I'm with Darbysdad, I was impressed until you started talkin' shit. Even if you like Joey better than John (I can't understand this, but whatever), you're paying tribute to the band Anthrax, and John is very much Anthrax, thankfully. Also, did you say "my pals"? What's wrong with you? Oh yeah, that word fits real well in an Anthrax tune :bah:

sufferer said:
I'm with Darbysdad, I was impressed until you started talkin' shit. Even if you like Joey better than John (I can't understand this, but whatever), you're paying tribute to the band Anthrax, and John is very much Anthrax, thankfully. Also, did you say "my pals"? What's wrong with you? Oh yeah, that word fits real well in an Anthrax tune :bah:
Actually it does when used right like in belly of the beast. No I'm not going to condem or back up what was said though because I havn't listened too the said tribute yet due to having a dial up connection. If the guy is making a blatent racist statement then he's a total ass. C'mon, these guys cried for the Indians, I would highly doubt they are racist.

Sounds good with the exception of the gay vocals.
And I really can´t understand the screaming in the middle. Fuck John Bush? What the fuck did you dickheads exactly mean?