Metal to download

SymbolicDeath666

Hell's Guardian
Oct 16, 2002
The Abyss
I need some kickass metal music to download, anyone got any suggestions? I like Children of Bodom, In Flames, Amon Amarth, The Haunted, Hypocrisy, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth ect.... Hopefully ya get the idea lol

I don't know if you tried these guys already:

Agalloch - elements of opeth (accostic guitars mix of clean and agressive vocals good songwriting and epic sounding)

Bloodbath - Good death metal ESPECIALLY the song breeding death (my fave death metal song ever) Although you may have already tried them being an opeth fan.

Old mans child - very dimmu-ish in sound in parts but i think there songs are more solid and memorable.

Alchemist - they are an aussie band i like them you might too. Try the songs chinese whispers, yoni kunda, austral spectrum.

Matyr - Particularly the song warp zone, kick arse riff on the start of that song.

Thryfing - good sounds with these guys, nice melody while still sounding hard.

Vintersorg - good musicianship on this, good song writing.

Also if you like brutal death metal try out psycroptic they are from tasmania, some good stuff to be had there.
Alot of this stuff you can find at www.mp3.com

We have similar taste in music, SymbolicDeath666... I'd say check out these bands, if you haven't already...

Immolation
Marduk
Carcass
Old Man's Child
Nightwish
Borknagar
Dark Funeral
Obituary
Dark Tranquility
Suffocation

Shining - A somewhat slower paced black metal, nowadays with Hellhammer as drummer.

Melechesh - An interesting sort of "Mesopotamian" black metal band.

Moonsorrow - Some kick ass epic metal from Finland.

Insision - brutal death metal from Sweden.