Give me a list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem - Funeral fog, Thargos - Godz Of Black Metal, Kreator - Bringer of Torture, Treblinka - Crawling in Vomits, Sepultura - Antichrist, Kreator - Pleasure to Killl, Thergothon - Elemental, Corrupt - Chain of command, Exodus - Bonded by blood, Vio-Lence - Kill on Command, Bathory - One Rode To Asa Bay, Brocas Helm - Ravenwreck, nokturnal mortum - The funeral wind born in Oriana, Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire, Treblinka - Earwigs in Your Veins, Morbid Saint - Assassin, Sauron - Witch King, Onslaught - Flame of the Antichrist

I didn't include any of those bands because I wouldn't put them on a CD, I also made it quite varied.

Of the bands you mentioned..

Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood, Fucked With A Knife, Innards Decay, Under The Rotting Flesh, Buried In The Backyard

Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst, Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen, Sympozium

I don'T listen to CC

But for CoB: Kissing the Shadows, Hatebreeder, Silent Night Bodom Night, Lake Bodom, Triple Corpse Hammerblow

CoF: Heaven Torn Asunder, Her Ghost in the Fog, Cruelty brought Thee Orchids, A Gothic Romance

DB: Blessings Upon the Throne of Tyranny, Maelstrom Mephisto, Indoctrination, Hybrid Stygmata.

Beside those:

Ensiferum - Iron
The Forsaken - Weapon Of Choice
The Chasm - Fortress
Testament - D.N.R.
Martyr - Virtual Emotion
Kreator - Coma of Souls
Susperia - Home Sweet Hell
Death - 1000 Eyes
Strapping Young Lad - Oh my Fucking God
Exodus - Tempo of The Damned
Iced Earth - Pure Evil ( Live )
Neuraxis - ...Of Divinity
Nevermore - This Sacrament
Quo Vadis - Tunnel Effect

Dimmu Borgir - Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen, Sorgens Kammer, Mourning Palace, Blessings Upon the Throne of Tyranny, Kings of the Carnival Creation, Progenies of the Great Apocalypse, Vredesbyrd

Children of Bodom - Deadnight Warrior, Touch Like Angel of Death, Warheart, Silent Night, Bodom Night, Hate Me!, Kissing the Shadows, Needled, Angels Don't Kill

Infinity Cubed said:
of 18 songs you guys think I should put on a CD. Mention these bands:

Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir

And any other stuff you guys think is good. I'm actually going to burn the CD's you guys mention, so put some thought into it!

Oh brother... :erk:

Dimmu - anything from Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropy album...
Children of Bodom - anything from Hatebreeder album
Emperor - anything from Anthems/Welkin and/or In the Nightside Eclipse albums..
Old Man's Child - anything from the In Defiance of Existence album
Bathory - A Fine Day to Die and/or Blood Fire Death
Mayhem - anything from DeMysteriis Dom Sathanas album and/or My Death , Chimera songs..

Infinity Cubed said:
of 18 songs you guys think I should put on a CD. Mention these bands:

Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir

And any other stuff you guys think is good. I'm actually going to burn the CD's you guys mention, so put some thought into it!

heh, this is kind of funny. I can't think of anything I would rather not do than mix Cannibal Corpse with pop-black metal bands on my burned CD.

But, to each their own, no?

Cannibal Corpse - Blunt Force Castration, Covered With Sores, Hammer Smashed Face, Blowtorch Slaughter, Coffinfeeder, Meat Hook Sodomy, Frantic Disembowelment, Beyond the Cemetery.

Rather than burning gay little mix CDs of the pile of shit you (and most everyone else) mentioned, how's about you get some new album by some band that's not being jerked off by everyone in the world and expand your horizons?

I'm fucking tired of people thinking having musical taste means having the best 'Now That's What I Call Extreme Metal!' compilation.

Like I posted in that other crap thread...

BE A FUCKING INDIVIDUAL!! LISTEN TO WHAT YOU LIKE!! BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP LISTENING TO CHILDREN OF BODOM!!

Razor - The Martial Arts
Incinerator - Storm Of The Thrashers
Sabbat - A Cautionary Tale
Toxic Holocaust - Deathmaster
Ulysses Siren - Above The Ashes
King's-Evil - Fanatical Devotion
Blood Feast - Bloodlust
Blessed Death - 10,000 Days (Of Bloodshed)
Chakal - The Planet Is Dead
Infernal Majesty - Into The Unknown
Holy Terror - Judas Reward
Hallows Eve - Plunging To Megadeath
Drunkard - Alcoholic Death
Dekapitator - Release The Dogs
Hypnosia - Operation Clean-Sweep
Mandator - Faces Of Death
Onslaught - Fight With The Beast
Possessed - The Exorcist

Dodens Grav said:
Razor - The Martial Arts
Incinerator - Storm Of The Thrashers
Sabbat - A Cautionary Tale
Toxic Holocaust - Deathmaster
Ulysses Siren - Above The Ashes
King's-Evil - Fanatical Devotion
Blood Feast - Bloodlust
Blessed Death - 10,000 Days (Of Bloodshed)
Chakal - The Planet Is Dead
Infernal Majesty - Into The Unknown
Holy Terror - Judas Reward
Hallows Eve - Plunging To Megadeath
Drunkard - Alcoholic Death
Dekapitator - Release The Dogs
Hypnosia - Operation Clean-Sweep
Mandator - Faces Of Death
Onslaught - Fight With The Beast
Possessed - The Exorcist

^ Only worthwhile part of this thread.

Attn: Ivan The Terrible

Re: Your signature

I turned on pictures for a minute so that I could see one I posted. After seeing your sig, it's going right the hell back off again. Jesus fucking christ man, that's not something to be surprising a guy with... :puke:

1. Cannibal Corpse - Slain
2. Immolation - Unholy Cult
3. Morbid Angel - Where the Slime Live
4. Deicide - Dead by Dawn
5. Malevolent Creation - Monster
6. GWAR - Bring Back the Bomb
7. Vehemence - Kill For God
8. Death - The Philosopher
9. S.O.D. - Fuck the Middle East
10. M.O.D. - Hate Tank
11. Slayer - Angel of Death
12. Drunkard - Drunk With Satan
13. Demilich - The Echo
14. Possessed - The Exorcist
15. Vore - Godslayer
16. Slaughter - F.O.D. (Fuck of Death)
17. Pantera - Fucking Hostile
18. Anal Cunt - I'm Really Excited About the Upcomming David Buskin Concert

The Grimace said:
Rather than burning gay little mix CDs of the pile of shit you (and most everyone else) mentioned, how's about you get some new album by some band that's not being jerked off by everyone in the world and expand your horizons?

I'm fucking tired of people thinking having musical taste means having the best 'Now That's What I Call Extreme Metal!' compilation.

BE A FUCKING INDIVIDUAL!! LISTEN TO WHAT YOU LIKE!! BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP LISTENING TO CHILDREN OF BODOM!!

:headbang:

You nailed that one dead on!

The Grimace said:
Attn: Ivan The Terrible

Re: Your signature

I turned on pictures for a minute so that I could see one I posted. After seeing your sig, it's going right the hell back off again. Jesus fucking christ man, that's not something to be surprising a guy with... :puke:

Suck it up now, you're a big boy... :D

Give in to your lustful pleasures, bring out the cotton candy and vaseline... lets have a party :Spin:

1. Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog
2. Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast
3. Destruction - Curse The Gods
4. Kreator - Ripping Corpse
5. Children of Bodom - In The Shadows
6. Running Wild - Raise Your Fist
7. Helloween - Murderer
8. Grave Digger - Circle of Witches
9. Metal Church - Fake Healer
10. Sodom - Baptized By Fire
11. Death - Crystal Mountain
12. Morbid Angel - Suffocation
13. Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face
14. Evildead - Future Shock
15. Sepultura - Inner Self
16. Nevermore - Narcosynthesis
17. Exodus - And Then There Were None
18. Celtic Frost - Circle Of The Tyrants

There you have a perfect mix representing black, death, thrash, power, and traditional metal.

Since I didn't see anyone else mention it, I like CoB's title track "Follow the Reaper."

As far as some of the guys complaining about "finding your own" bands, the best place in the world for information in the world is the internet. I listen to some pretty elite stuff, but I don't overlook stuff people are raving about. Someone must like it if it talked about often is the way I see it.

Bryant

The Grimace said:

I have a new sig. And CM3 owns

Status
Not open for further replies.