Most Overrated Bands You Want To Die

Hatebreed
Bury Your Dead
Avenged Sevenfold
Cradle of Filth
As I Lay Dying
Chimaira
ICP (and all the other bands on Psychopathic Records)
Mushroomhead
Nickleback
Slipknot (can't forget about them lol)
Disturbed

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Hatebreed
Bury Your Dead
Avenged Sevenfold
Cradle of Filth
As I Lay Dying
Chimaira
Mushroomhead
Nickleback
Slipknot (can't forget about them lol)
Disturbed

haha ones that i really like

Zhou Tai 04 said:
One of my better freinds can't stop talking about them. A year ago it was Marilyn Manson and sex, and now all she talks about is ICP and pot. She gets on my fucking nerves. I think Psycopathic records and all the bands on it are massivly overrated. They never have smart lyrics, just mildly shocking rap shit. They have no intelligent commentary on a damn thing, just fuck this and fuck that. Stupid group of bands who make money off of a stupid group of fans and this girl is so obsessed with them it makes me sick

ender7227 said:
One of my better freinds can't stop talking about them. A year ago it was Marilyn Manson and sex, and now all she talks about is ICP and pot. She gets on my fucking nerves. I think Psycopathic records and all the bands on it are massivly overrated. They never have smart lyrics, just mildly shocking rap shit. They have no intelligent commentary on a damn thing, just fuck this and fuck that. Stupid group of bands who make money off of a stupid group of fans and this girl is so obsessed with them it makes me sick

Why would a chick who likes to fuck and get high get on your nerves?:zombie:

ender7227 said:
"metalcore" can be some good stuff and this forum is called GENERAL MUSIC DISCUSSION
Closed minded prick
I'm so tired of people posting that exact reply. That is an excellent example of idiocy that so infects metal fans

Metalcore of any kind is just frowned upon by anyone with an actual sense of what is "real metal" and what is "wanabe shite." Kind of like off-brand soda and cereal. It's not hard to figure out.

And looking back at most of Neurotica's posts...he/she/it doesn't seem to be much into metal.

ohiogrinder said:
Iron Maiden and most power metal
Six Feet Under
Children Of Bodom
Relient K and any christian band
Acid Bath
Boston/any corporate rock
any reggaeton artist
most modern rap
OAR and any hacky sack pseudo-hippie frat boy bullshit

there's more but I'm drawing a blank
Not all Christian bands are like Relient K (I can't stand them either:puke: ).

Thraxz said:
You don't like metal then... get out please.

yea, already packing my bags...:heh:
I'm surprised that you know what I like, Thraxz. So burry the phrases like that ^ very deep in your ass. :kickass:

ender7227 said:
"metalcore" can be some good stuff and this forum is called GENERAL MUSIC DISCUSSION
Closed minded prick
I'm so tired of people posting that exact reply. That is an excellent example of idiocy that so infects metal fans

thats right, thank you

Amarantus said:
Metalcore of any kind is just frowned upon by anyone with an actual sense of what is "real metal" and what is "wanabe shite." Kind of like off-brand soda and cereal. It's not hard to figure out.

And looking back at most of Neurotica's posts...he/she/it doesn't seem to be much into metal.

I "like" when ppl say "real metal". Your "real metal" term is based on your own music choice. Dont forget that its still your subjective opinion. Thats it. And if I dont like Canibal Corpse or Dimmu Borgir - it doesnt the fuck mean that I'm not in metal. Yes, maybe Nickelback and other soft stuff isnt "real metal", but i still find that music pretty good to listen to. I listen to different music. If you like metal and like classic in the same time it doesnt mean you're shit. And to be honest - I'd really like to know which posts of mine made you think I'm a pop assed Britney Spears fan, or something like that (besides I'd really like to listen to Britney Spears more than to some bands that you guys extol here). And who the fuck are you to judge ppl (I'm talking not about me only) by their preferences in music? And tell ppl "please get out" is just the top of your endless humor. Its pretty sad that many ppl here are definitely smart, but fucking around and insulting so much that in the end they seem real idiots.

Peace

I dont get this thread. Why would you waste your time hating a band enough to want them to die.

How about spending time on more productive things like listening to bands you LIKE?

First of all mr.bungle,Children of Bodom,Iced earth,Cannibal Corpse,and Iron Maiden are all good bands i have no clue as to why they are on here they are some of the best bands around one of the most Overrated bands is pantera they are not that good if you ask me

~Neurotica said:
I "like" when ppl say "real metal". Your "real metal" term is based on your own music choice. Dont forget that its still your subjective opinion. Thats it. And if I dont like Canibal Corpse or Dimmu Borgir - it doesnt the fuck mean that I'm not in metal. Yes, maybe Nickelback and other soft stuff isnt "real metal", but i still find that music pretty good to listen to. I listen to different music. If you like metal and like classic in the same time it doesnt mean you're shit. And to be honest - I'd really like to know which posts of mine made you think I'm a pop assed Britney Spears fan, or something like that (besides I'd really like to listen to Britney Spears more than to some bands that you guys extol here). And who the fuck are you to judge ppl (I'm talking not about me only) by their preferences in music? And tell ppl "please get out" is just the top of your endless humor. Its pretty sad that many ppl here are definitely smart, but fucking around and insulting so much that in the end they seem real idiots.

Peace

Dude, I'm not railing you for your "preference in music." I'm railing for your preference in METAL, or lack there of. Metalcore is not metal. Never has been and never will be. Compare it to Glam Metal of the 80's. It's fucking fake and gay. End of story.