Cathedral
Iced Earth
In Flames
Dio
Warrel Dane (Nevermore)

Met + hung out with:
Onward
Manilla Road

Short lists, I guess I'm not as much of a whore as others on here...

I've met alot of bands, but Dio is probably the one I haven't met that I'd like to. I'd ask him how much it would cost to have him play at my wedding! I heard he turned Marilyn Manson down when Manson asked him if he would play his birthday party!

Iron Maiden (dream come true)
Motorhead
Manowar (Eric Adams)
Cathedral
Iced Earth
Onward
Manilla Road
Primal Fear
Jag Panzer
Nevermore (Warrell Dane)
Dio (fucking CLASS act if I ever met one)
Destiny's End
In Flames
Skinlab (Snake)
Angel Dust
Fu Manchu
Hammerfall

The "biggest" musician I've met is Rayner Coss from Mithras, though I don't think he was actually in that band at the time, or at least nobody ever mentioned it...oh, and Elvis Presley was working in our local supermarket a few years ago. He didn't stay long though, nobody ever does in that place.

I don't know. I don't really hang out with musicians unless I know them from somewhere else.

Hmm..lemme remember..
H2O (the nicest fuckin' guys ever)
Primus
Finch
Orgy
Our Lady Peace (except for Raine, 'cause he was off somewhere else)
silverchair
Lifehouse
Over-it
Glassjaw
Rufio (accidentallyy made an ass outta myself in front of 'em)
Bush (yes..the band)

Think that's it.

Hung out with Macabre for a while, funny as hell things happened. ;)

I've got close relations with Harsh Manner, went to study hall with their singer and all we did was listen to/talk music. It rocked, he introduced me Iced Earth. I'm friends with their drummer and guitarist as well. Watch out for this band, THEY WILL BE BIG. If you ever get a chance to hear them you will agree with me, they are making it.

Anger in The Grass and Bullets Made of Wood, went to German class with their keyboard/vocalist and hung out with their drummer at his house and listened to him play. Pretty good band.

I also worked with the guitarist from Sparechange.