Overkill(many,many times)
Pantera
Moonspell
Opeth
Sepultura(with Max)
In Flames
Entombed
Dimmu Borgir
Arch Enemy(Michael Amott, the coolest guy in metal!)
Testament
Gene Hoglan(the man of many bands!)
Hed(pe)
Gwar
Anthrax
Twin Obscenity
Morbid Angel(with David Vincent)
Machine Head
The Gathering
Billy Milano
Stuck Mojo

There are probably more, but I can't think of them right now!

Hmmm...

Iced Earth/Jon Schaeffer
Gamma Ray
Angra
Blind Guardian
Arch Enemy
Origin
H2O
Lagwagon
Bouncing Souls
No Use For A Name
Imagika
Evergrey
NOFX
Edguy
Mortician

I think that's it, maybe a few more that I wasn't even aware of.

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
met =hang out with, or just spoke with them a few words?
Dead Soul Tribe
Nevermore
Gamma Ray
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Virgin Steele
Manilla Road
Cannibal Corpse
Candlemass
Death

Every one of the ones I listed I talked to for at least 5-10 minutes, or when I met Michael Amott, hung out with for a couple hours!

pantera
slayer
death angel
exodus-partied with Rick Hunolt in his station wagon before the show
Testament-met Chuck Billy behind the bar at the club they were playing at in houston

Origin
The Haunted
Cephalic Carnage
Shadows Fall
Skinless
Lividity
Commit Suicide

So no one too big. But they were still all really cool. Most of the time I find myself talking to the smaller local bands.

Overkill, Kreator, Destruction, Morbid Angel, Cephalic Carnage, December, Meshuggah, D.R.I., Testament, Agnostic Front, Betty Blowtorch, Nashville Pussy, Danzig, Mortician, Anthrax, S.O.D., Iced Earth, Nevermore, In Flames, Anal Blast, Six Feet Under, Shadows Fall, Manowar, Goo Goo Dolls(before they were famous), Tori Amos, Ani Difranco, Diamanda Galas, and Marty Friedman and Bobby Rock at guitar and drum clinics respectively.

I have interviewed lots of bands, but the biggest experience was to hang out with Amon Amarth for an entire weekend, during their studioreport... Me + 15 other metalheads from around the world drinking and eating together with Amon Amarth..

They´re some cool people man...

Cheers!

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
I have interviewed lots of bands, but the biggest experience was to hang out with Amon Amarth for an entire weekend, during their studioreport... Me + 15 other metalheads from around the world drinking and eating together with Amon Amarth..

Cheers!

*jealous*

wow- you guys are all so lucky- i haven't met any bands who have released anything real- only little bands that my friends are in- they will be big soon though i'm sure and then i'll feel really cool!! am so jealous of all of you now though!

Met:
Cathedral
Iced Earth
In Flames
Dio
Warrel Dane (Nevermore)

Met + hung out with:
Onward
Manilla Road

Short lists, I guess I'm not as much of a whore as others on here...

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~

Cheers!

:eek: That would just be a dream come true. DRINKING with some of the finest drinkers in metal! (Drinking with Sentenced would be great too... :D)

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
Sentenced must practice what they preach

ehhh... what tha fuck??... Well, i don't exactly know what you mean... but i think sentenced its kind of cool... A lot of bands shuld practice what they preach.... then we would have a lot of "really satanic" bands plus some... eh.. kind of celestial.

Anyway... Lets go back with the topic!!!:)