Most Overrated Bands You Want To Die

LadyValerie said:
*cracks knuckles*

Trivium

as a result of you posting this i finally listened to them and enjoyed tremendously. thanks.

overrated and need to die:
manowar(wtf is this? "Power metal"? yeah, right. trash is more like it)
Burzum(because all i hear is "great buy or die by my sword of killing strength" and its definitly not that.
wintersun(again, all i hear is "fucking incredible" and its good but nothing of the sort)
Pink Floyd(i know not metal but how can anyone stand these guys)

evil miscreant said:
Queensreich or however they spell it need to commit suicide immediatly

Queensryche is closer, but i don't think thats right either.

Unfortunatly, you're wrong. They're certainly not the creaters of the "best concept album ever"(that goes to Lamb) but they're not so bad, as "Progressive Metal" goes.

GarinStone said:
Queensryche is closer, but i don't think thats right either.

Unfortunatly, you're wrong. They're certainly not the creaters of the "best concept album ever"(that goes to Lamb) but they're not so bad, as "Progressive Metal" goes.

they should be ashamed for setting such bad examples for the progressive metal bands that are actually o.k.:p

evil miscreant said:
they should be ashamed for setting such bad examples for the progressive metal bands that are actually o.k.:p

Like Gordian Knot? Who are actually instrumental and sound nothing like QR?

Oh well. Gordian Knot is as underrated as can be.

Fredy_Brown said:
Pink Floyd is the most influential band ever, you really didn´t get it.

I don't know if they're the most influential band EVER...to quote my good friend Kip, "Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon". That being said, if you don't like Pink Floyd, you fail at life.

anthrax, they are just generic trend-jumpers, and half the reason people even know about them anyone is because vh1 get the cheapest "metal dude" they can for those stupid countdowns and whatnot, so he gives them exposure. what a shitty band

slipknot- such a dumbed down metal band for little kids, yet the drummer gets so much praise just because he is more competent than what most nu metal kids are used to listening to. if he was in any other type of band, noone would give a shit about such a sub par drummer

Fredy_Brown said:
look even though you're wrong that still doesn't change the fact that everything they did after atom heart mother is worthless crap owned

Fredy_Brown said:

I don't FUCKING care how influential a band is. Your logic is shit.

My girlfriends grandmother = incredibly influential at my girlfriend existing.
Does that mean I'd want to fuck her too? Absolutly not.

She is (similarly to Pink Floyd) old, saggy, and worthless.

Understand? Its rather simple. Just because something influenced something else does not make it great and have to like.

Genesis was more influential for good music. And they are way better than PF, to boot.

pink floyd is ass but i have a cool poster of girls' backs and asses painted like the covers of their cds

LadyValerie said:
Whatever shifts your gear. :) :saint:

Upon second listen to them (actually getting to the vocals)

I'm going to agree with you. Sorry for the doubt, especally on an otherwise correct list (Yes even me, Hansi Kursch fan Number 1!!!!!!!1!!! is not impressed with Demons and Wizards).