Most Overrated Bands You Want To Die

You guys are stuck in the past. 20 years from now, you'll be fat and bald reminiscing about listening to Drudkh and how awesome U.M.G.M.D. was in 2003 while you work your dead end job at Starbucks or Wal Mart or Best Buy or where ever the fuck you end up.

Fuck, damn these dead end jobs. I knew GMD was responsible for everything wrong... even my spelling.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
You guys are stuck in the past. 20 years from now, you'll be fat and bald reminiscing about listening to Drudkh and how awesome U.M.G.M.D. was in 2003 while you work your dead end job at Starbucks or Wal Mart or Best Buy or where ever the fuck you end up.
Drudkh>working.

Al Bundy said:
iced earth
blind gaurdian
some other gay power metal bands (i only like old power metal)

I am confused

Both blind guardian and Iced earth formed in 1985, I think you would be hard pressed to come up with "older" power metal groups.

Helloween I guess. A WHOLE TWO YEARS BEFORE.

Of course you mean you like NWOBHM bands like Iron Maiden, well I don't mean to shock you or anything but they AREN'T a power metal group.

Mitton said:
DRAGONFORCE they are so Overrated and they are really bad.
yeah, my sis freekin bums off dragon force and their dumbass 10 minute songs.....:zombie:

but iron maiden don't suck and neither do trivium, im seein em both at the NEC in december:headbang:

Death be unto the following:

Atreyu
Bullet For My Valentine
Darkest Hour
Killswitch Engage
Fear Factory
Dimmu Borgir
From Autumn To Ashes
As I Lay Dying
Children Of Bodom
Norma Jean
Bury Your Dead
Ill Nino
Dillinger Escape Plan
Avenged Sevenfold (an especially slow and painful death)
Shadows Fall
My Chemical Romance

ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zombie:

*cracks knuckles*

Trivium
In Flames
Metallica
Megadeth
Demons and Wizards
Slipknot*
Children of Bodom
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Darkthrone ("Just tell Nocturno Culto that you were too busy to burn churches because you were getting stoned, he'll understand.")
Black Sabbath (I believe they are over-rated, but I do not want them to die)
Black Label Society
Lacuna Coil
HIM*
Rob Zombie*

I may think of more.

*Not metal, but still over-rated