Favorite death metal bands?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
warning.gif
Haha, I've already have been to their website, that is a classic way to not gain fans. I suppose they don't give a fuck, but how are people who are interested supposed to find out? Maybe it is too underground for me.:D

Use DC++ or Soulseek, I guess.

By the way, that is the coolest attitude a band can take. Hating their fans but getting fans because of their amazing musical ability.

Guardian of Darkness said:
It's like Slaughter of the Soul made more catchy and more homosexual.

You say that as if being gay is bad, is someone a bigot?

Jean-Pierre said:
Are you fucking dumb?

Apparently I am the only one who can see the similarities vastly outweigh the miniscule amount of differences.

And its stuff like "Goliaths Disarm their Davids" that remind me of Argholsent, but obviously i am completely unable to recognize the similiarites between the two because i am a dumbass, and of course there are no similarites between an american melodic death band and GAYthonburg </sarcasm>

J Mann said:
And its stuff like "Goliaths Disarm their Davids" that remind me of Argholsent, but obviously i am completely unable to recognize the similiarites between the two because i am a dumbass, and of course there are no similarites between an american melodic death band and GAYthonburg </sarcasm>

Well I've heard "Goliaths Disarm their Davids" and can still see no coherance in what you're saying. Sorry.

Jean-Pierre said:
Well I've heard "Goliaths Disarm their Davids" and can still see no coherance in what you're saying. Sorry.

Im not saying their identical, but I find their rather similar, in the vocal stylings and the lead guitar work.

dying_forest said:
I know next to fuck all about death metal, but here's my list.

Necrophagist
Arghoslent
Psycroptic
Intestine Baalism
Gorguts
Demilich
Vader
Entombed
Zyklon

You may claim to know fuck all about DM, but that list is amazing.