Guilty Pleasures (Metal Version)

Doomguy

This is huh, wow...
Apr 7, 2009
Melbourne, Aus
This has been interesting on the non-metal forum, so I thought it'll be fun here but metal-oriented.

By guilty pleasures it means stuff you listen to that is often looked down upon in the metal community.

I like:
Early Children of Bodom
Early Cradle of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Job For a Cowboy
Municipal Waste
Emperor's IX Equilibrium

Most of the metal community doesnt look down on Bodom, CoF, CC, or even JFaC... this board isnt a good representation of the metal community... I think.

I'm pretty sure a lot of traditional metal fans would look down on all those bands.

Deftones
Helmet
Converge

Schwärzung;8382100 said:
This has been interesting on the non-metal forum, so I thought it'll be fun here but gay-oriented.

By guilty pleasures it means stuff you do to little boys that is often looked down upon in the metal community.

I like:
sucking little boys
licking their anus
having two boys at once
thinking of little boys while masturbating
watching little boys

Don't worry, you're just gay, it's pretty normal nowadays.

I have THOR's (the Canadian guy) Album Thunder On the Tundra and I think it's some of the most enjoyable trad metal.

Mortification have, like a lot of Christian metal bands, released some shite in their time, but this song is great:

OH CARRIE

fucking nice soppy song

moar glam

although saying guilty makes it sound like I give more of a shit whether Domni like them than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
these bands are probably looked down on here, but i'm not "guilty" at all because they fuckin rule:

All Shall Perish
Despised Icon
Whitechapel
all Dimmu Borgir is great, not just old

and these are just ok:

Job for a Cowboy
all Children of Bodom is good, not just old
Trivium
Killswitch Engage
Deathstars

This album helped get me into Metal and I still love it.

The+Kovenant+-+Animatronic.jpg

I only really like the self-titled from the Deftones. They had a post-grunge sound on that one which I thought was cool.