A Chick from Oz... and there aint no Wizard

br00talxx

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2010
Melbourne
Im from Melbourne and 22 years old.
I thought Id join this thing because I got a new job that means im at a desk alot and I want something else to waste my time. So why the fuk not? Wait... am I allowed to swear in here?

Im not in a band. I dont play an instrument. Im not here to promote anything or crap like that. Im probably just looking out for some new bands to listen to.

I like metal. Theres a cpl diff types but I guess shit Like.. Pantera, Cryptopsy, Black Label Society, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, The Amenta, The Berserker, I Killed Prom Queen, Job For A Cowboy, Morbid Angel, The Haunted, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Children Of Bodom, Cannibal Corpse, Blessthefall, Benighted, The Devil Wears Prada, The Agony Scene, Suicide Silence, Meshuggah and Psycroptic to name a cpl.

I go out often and see bands and my goal this year is to see more.

I dont know what else to write here... so... yeah... watever.

Go out much in general, or to gigs?
I'm going to see Meshuggah at the Billboard next month.
Generally my "going out" more so consists of pubs than actual gigs lol.
But I gotta get more tickets to see more bands really.
I'm going to guess somehow from your list of music you mentioned you listen to a lot more than just metal :p

Go out much in general, or to gigs?
I'm going to see Meshuggah at the Billboard next month.
Generally my "going out" more so consists of pubs than actual gigs lol.
But I gotta get more tickets to see more bands really.
I'm going to guess somehow from your list of music you mentioned you listen to a lot more than just metal :p

Eh! Im going to Meshuggah too. Im hanging out bad for Behemoth and JFAC tho. That show is gonna b sweet.
I go out alot to just pubs and clubs. MOre friends parties lately but Im gonna gig it more and especially this next month is full on. I just need the money for it.
I guess Im into like..
I listen to pretty much only metal.... I guess. I suppose i listen to just sub-genres. Hardcore, grindcore. Its all fukin lame tho. I also enjoy some blues, jazz and classical tho. But it aint something I actually put on and go to work too haha