Necrophobic-The Nocturnal Silence
Lord Belial-Angelgrinder
Kult Ov Azazel-Oculus Infernum
Nokturnal Mortum-NeChrist
Nokturnal Mortum-Goat Horns
Satyricon-Dark Medieval Times
Darkthrone-Under A Funeral Moon
Judas Iscariot-Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten

think your pretty smart eh? pretty cool with your little fag band, in shadows? what the fuck?... goofy picture of you posted up to and everything... wow man... cool

HAH! youre one to judge, you like 6 feet under!

im gonna stop bothering with you now. you obviously just want to cause trouble. jackasses like yourself dont deserve to waste my time
~gR~

Reactions: Oceanic Motion
meth said:
man, you don't know me, you don't know the streets i've walked and the horrers i've seen, so don't run your mouth like i'm just some fucking 12 years old punk bitch like you, fuck
Holy shit! :lol:

(oh and btw, thanks to whoever gave me that reputation point :wave: )

Guardian of Darkness said:
Ahaha, Six Feet Under are so hilariously bad.
yup. what the fuck is up with the artwork on the new record. I saw it in the stores and man I almost puked on all the records 'cause I was laughing so bad. Damn that is the ugliest, most shitty cover ever!!!! It's so shitty some one should hurt them

edit:
bringerofblood170.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

meth said:
your all idiots
And you have the balls to say that you're not a kid :lol:. Don't talk about idiots when you don't spell decently. Anyway, go back to your ''tough guy'' neighborhood and fuck some cows, it should serve you well.

Reactions: Oceanic Motion
Ultimate_Symphony said:
And you have the balls to say that you're not a kid :lol:. Don't talk about idiots when you don't spell decently. Anyway, go back to your ''tough guy'' neighborhood and fuck some cows, it should serve you well.

I saw the clip the day the dead walked by Six feet under...funniest shit I've seen recently...The music is awful but the video is so funny you should all check it out! (I don't think they intented it to be funny though :lol: ). Anyway...

Somberlain said:
Sacramentum-Far Away From The Sun
Unanimated-Ancient God of Evil
Necrophobic-The Nocturnal Silence
Lord Belial-Angelgrinder
Kult Ov Azazel-Oculus Infernum
Nokturnal Mortum-NeChrist
Nokturnal Mortum-Goat Horns
Satyricon-Dark Medieval Times
Darkthrone-Under A Funeral Moon
Judas Iscariot-Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten

Kult ov Azazel good band to check out. Try Catamenia also.

/edit: and Meth on your stupid 12 year old comment thing. What says they haven't experienced more things than you have that are bad?