New And Old Death Metal (Recommend)

BlackSeedsOnVirginSoil

DeathFlowsThroughMyVeins
Feb 28, 2006
I know loads of good metal, and I'm generally new to the scene. About 2 years ago I got into metal. Anyways, I just wanted to know some great Death Metal, Black Metal or Thrash bands that meet the likes of Exodus, Nile, Death, Dimmu Borgir, Old Man's Child, Darkthrone, Morbid Angel, CoB (NOT), Opeth, stuff like that.

kthxbi.

PS. Sorry if this is spamming.
I just want some advice <3 :Spin:

You ask your question there, ass. That's why the thread is there, because every single day somebody makes a fucking recommendation thread "for personal reference."

deathmetal.jpg

I know you're new, that's why I directed you to the thread. Get it now? It gets annoying when you have to see the same thread with a different author on a weekly basis.

Yup, you pretty much can't go wrong with any of those bands, except TPH have some shitty releases, make sure you don't get anything before HDCE, and Carcass has the shitty Swansong, but aside from that everything is bound to be good.

Dodens Grav said:
I know you're new, that's why I directed you to the thread. Get it now? It gets annoying when you have to see the same thread with a different author on a weekly basis.
Get over it.

In response to your question

GORGUTS
GORGUTS
GORGUTS
GORGUTS
GORGUTS

Fuck you dickrash, the Recommendation Thread was made to stop shit like this.

Hehe... "dickrash"... hurts to even think about it. :D

I wasn't trying to piss you off Dodens... I just think you're overreacting... plus it IS a real pain to wade through pages of posts. More people see and answer if he starts a new thread anyways.