i need my black and death metal

ShadowOfDeath

Warrior of Black Metal
Sep 20, 2003
New Hampshire
firec0re.net
i've already heard Arch Enemy, Opeth, Nile, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Darkthrone, etc, but i would like to hear more, i have hard times finding black metal bands, and sometimes death metal bands, can anyone help me find some good ones to check out?

Some Black Metal requirements:
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Burzum - Burzum
Bathory - Under The Sign Of The Black Mark
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Nokturnal Mortum - Nechrist
Necromantia - Crossing The Fiery Paths
Summoning - Minas Morgul

All of these should be relatively easy to find online except maybe the Necromantia - I'm not really sure if that one's even in print still.

For Death Metal check out:

Decapitated, Cryptopsy, Exhumed, Immolation, (early) Death, Suffocation, Aeternus (specially the last 3 albums, but check their entire catalogue), Deicide, Pestilence

Black Metal:

(early) Ulver, Immortal, Mayhem, Emperor, Samael, Judas Iscariot, Sarcophagus, Ludicra, Goatwhore

That's all I can think of.

Reactions: genocide roach
essential death metal: carcass, death, coroner, possesed, dismember. old school man. also some great bands would be immolation, vader, origin, dying fetus, psypheria, cryptopsy, mortal decay, anata, extol

and when it comes to black metal. only 2 bands matter. emperor and dissesction
~gR~

genocide roach said:
:Smug: yay, another arrogant jackass who feels the need to insult everyone.
~gR~

man, you don't know me, you don't know the streets i've walked and the horrers i've seen, so don't run your mouth like i'm just some fucking 12 years old punk bitch like you, fuck

thats scary meth. you actually like that half assed band fronted by a washed up hack (and moronic commie)? might i suggest you also look into the afore mentioned bands?
~gR~