METAL UP YOUR ASS!! JUST LISTEN

I wasnt tryin to offend anyone i just wanted to get someones attentention 70 people not a word?? gay!!!!! but anyway as for joeymusicguy who responded Thanks for the comment dude i have added more since then and the jam is turning out great and its funny cause i wasnt a guitar player before this im actually a drummer :) maybe i post another when its finished i just need good vox thanks

i recently posted a song here and got only one response, and that's after i bumped it. after a day and 60 views and no response, i wanted to post a message similar to yours. i think this forum has gotten a little lazy about listening to peoples songs but not leaving a comment, myself included.

anyways about the mix, really it's not my particular style of metal i listen to, but the mix seems good. the plus side is all the elements in the mix sit well as far as volume goes, and the guitar tone is good for this style. what i don't like is how fake the drums sound, i would try experimenting with different samples and using some reverb to get them to sound a bit more realistic. you can find tons of great samples on here that will make those random "i just got an idea" recordings sound more legit. in particular, this site is pretty much a godsend.

http://www.therecordingart.com/Samples/DrumSamples/

Thanks I have a ton of samples by the way(including those, thanks tho)

i just wanted something that wasnt to boomy with a nice tight drums for the style and i was afraid that to much reverb would mud up somethings

i hear ya on the drums i was gonna add some fills to give a more realistic feel